Chapter 5- First class & Fluffy

-The next morning, the Potters and Ron are running to class. A familiar cat sits on the teacher's desk watching to students as the three rush in, Hermione turns back to them as she turns back to her paper rolling her eyes-

Ron: Whew. Made it. Can you imagine the look on the old McGonagall's face if we were late?

-The cat jumps off the desk, shifting to Professor McGonagall. Ron and Harry look at her in shock while Belle thinks if she can do that since her hair can change color-

Ron: That was bloody brilliant.

McGonagall: Oh, thank you for that assignment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps it would be more useful if I were to transfer Mr. and Ms. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch? That way, one of you might be in time.

Harry: We got lost.

McGonagall: Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats.

The Marauders look at each other with smirks as The Golden Quartet does the same thing with a small smile as they look at each other.

-the scene changed to another class, everyone is talking softly as they sit in front of cauldrons in a dimly lit room. Professor Snape swoops into the room dramatically-

Snape: There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few... who possess the predisposition... I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensure the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death.

-Harry is shown writing down notes on what Snape is saying while Belle is sitting beside him looking at Snape that she is listening-

Snape: Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention.

-Hermione who is sitting the opposite of him nudging him, he looks at her when she is gesturing to Snape-

Snape: Mr. Potter. One of our new celebrities. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?

"What? We didn't even learn that till our sixth year!"

"He is asking my kids the hard questions." Lily said getting mad on the inside but her face was calm.

Snape looks at her and sees that she is calm but he looks closer and sees anger in her eyes and he gulps knowing that he is really in trouble for what his future self did.

- Hermione shoots her hand up in the air like a bullet. Harry shakes his head while Belle sees that he is getting uncomfortable with the attention on him-

Snape: You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?

-Hermione raises her hand again-

Harry: I don't know, sir.

Snape: And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?

Hermione: Oh!

"Eager, were you Hermione?" Ron asked with a smirk.

"Oh, shut off Ronald." Hermione rolled her eyes.

Harry: I don't know, sir.

Snape: Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything... is it, Mr. Potter?