Chapter 4- Not Expelled & DADA

-Harry, Belle, and Ron walk into the Entrance Hall with their belongings and pets, which they leave with the rest of the student's luggage-

Harry: See you, Hedwig.

Rose-belle: I'm bringing Moony with me because I don't trust anyone's pets except Hedwig.

"I forgot about her ferret again." Sirius said he was confused at first until he saw her ferret.

"At least she named her ferret after me." Remus said smugly as he looked at Sirius with a smirk.

"Oh shut it, Moony." He pouted.

Harry: Okay. So a house-elf shows up in our bedroom, we can't get through the barrier to Platform 9¾, we almost got killed by a tree...

Rose-belle: It's a Whomping Willow and clearly someone doesn't want us here this year.

-They reach the top of the stairs, and the three of them come face-to-face with the caretaker, Filch who seems to be waiting for them, There are guilty expressions on Ron and Harry's faces while Rose looks bored-

Filch: Well, take a good look lads, lass. This night might well be the last you spend in this castle.

"They can't expel them!"

"What they did was dangerous but they are only in second year."

-The boys glance at each other nervously while Rose glares at Filch that her eyes almost changed color that didn't belong to anyone she knows but someone knows whose eye color belongs to-

"Her eyes changed." Barty told his friends.

"Those eye colors don't belong to anyone in her timeline and she certainly doesn't know anyone here but maybe some but those colors don't belong to them." Regulus told them as they nodded in agreement.

"Those eyes look so familiar." Bellatrix said.

Without anyone knowing, Dumbledore froze in fear as he almost saw those eyes colors that belonged to someone that he met in the orphanage in 1938 until the person's 6th year.

Filch: Oh, dear, we are in trouble.

-Filch smiles devilishly; moments later. Harry, Belle, and Ron are standing in Snape's classroom. Snape is holding up a newspaper article with the title. 'Flying Ford Angela Mystifies Muggles.'-

Snape: You were seen by no less than seven muggles. Do you have any idea how serious this is? You have risked the exposure of our world. Not to mention the damage you inflicted on a Whomping Willow that's been on these grounds since before you were born!

Rose-belle: Someone woke up with an attitude.

-Snape glared at her as she glared at him much harder her hair turned red made him look away-

Ron: Honestly, Professor Snape, I think it did more damage to us.

Snape: Silence! I assure you... that were you in Slytherin and your fate rested with me... the both-three, I mean, the three of you would be on a train tonight!

Everyone was confused as to why the older Snape didn't include Belle, and Severus was also confused as to why the older himself didn't include her.

"Mate why didn't your older self include James' daughter?" Rodolphus said as he turned to Severus.

"I don't know why."

Snape: As it is.

Dumbledore: They are not.