Author note

Hello, my readers!

I just wanted to say that I'm sooo very sorry for not updating fast and my last update was November. I'm very sorry for taking this long time to update, I have school work from semester 1 and I didn't have time to write my fanfic and I also had drama too, we did Descendants the musical which was really great!
I'm now in semester 2, I have not much school work since I have math 30-3, Art 30, and Religion 35(in independent study) and it's not much but I'll try to multitask to do my school work and writing my fanfic too.

I have march break coming up soon, so I'll probably write my story, but I'll be busy since Im gonna watch stray kids edits on TikTok. Watch their videos on YouTube and will watch their livestreams too. I'm sort of a stay but still a baby stay since I don't have much of their songs in my music app and I don't wanna get Spotify for it because I don't wanna pay the fee for monthly. I also have grad too and I have to focus on my grads so that way I can graduate this year.

Any way I talk to much, now for my fanfic!

Once The quartet drinks the polyjuice potion who do you think Rose-belle should change into? She doesn't like Pansy but she thinks she's pretty but annoying.

Also when Harry, Ron, Rose goes to the chamber of secrets do you think should rose go with Harry to face Tom Riddle and the basilisk or should she get kidnapped with Ginny?

Or work beside Tom Riddle once Harry goes in the chamber of secrets?

After this Fanfic is complete, I'm thinking of making another fanfic where Fred Weasley is the love interest and when they all go back in time in the Marauders era.

Should I add Tom riddle and his friends to their era and Dumbledore will get scared to met them but more importantly Tom Riddle?

Let me know what you guys think for my question about my fanfic!!

Love, your author!