Bellmione

So, I am making a lesbian one, haven't done one in, well not really ever. Fun fact never had a girlfriend, I am Bi and have so far have been in one relationship and this man had more red flags than a serial killer. I am ignoring him at the moment, but that is not healthy, good news he isn't even in the same country for a year. Anyway, back to the story.

The Dark had taken them six months ago, and since then Harry, Ron, and Hermione had been in the dungeons, except for when Voldemort would call them. One week in the dungeons and Voldemort had called them individually, first Harry, then Hermione and then Ron. They were asked if they wanted to join the dark, Voldemort told them what he stood for and what his true goals and aims were. Dumbledore had lied, Voldemort wanted only to protect the magical children from muggles who hurt them and to help educate muggle born and muggle raised witches and wizards. Both Harry and Hermione agreed with them and when Ron thought they were being tortured they were training. Bellatrix was taken with Hermione; the smart teen had helped find torture spells for her and taught her how to produce a very powerful Aquamenti, that could be used to water board someone. Ron was being actually tortured and Harry was getting lessons with the Dark Lord, and some of them were defiantly not for the battlefield. Bellatrix had taken Hermione to the gardens to 'train' with knives. "Every time you hit the target, you can pick a reward, every time you miss, I pick what I want." Bellatrix saw Hermione blush and wished she knew what was going through her mind. "Start." Hermione missed the center by an inch and looked disappointed with herself. "What do you pick for me to do?" Bella smiled and waved her wand. Hermione was wearing a short skirt and the younger witch blushed deeper. "Again." Hermione missed again and this time she was given lace panties and a lace bra. Hermione missed more and soon was wearing a crop black crop top, over the lace bra, a short, black skirt, and thigh high socks, along with some stripper heels. Hermione managed to hit the target in the center once and she turned to Bellatrix with huge grin and threw herself into the witch's arms. "What do you want to do?" Hermione blushed but then softly answered. "Can you take me?" Bella was taken back; the girl surely didn't want to have sex with her? "You mean?" Hermione took one of Bella's hands and the witch felt the wetness of the other. "Yes. You said anything." Bellatrix did say anything and brought the witch to her room. Bellatrix and Rudolphus had never loved each other, Rudolphus and Rabastan had always had a thing for each other, and Bellatrix liked girls, their marriage was a fake one. "Don't move." Bella ordered and saw Hermione complied. On the bed, Bella made a Hermione lay with her hands tied and her breast exposed to the dark witch in front of her. "Now, you are not to move unless I tell you." Hermione nodded and soon started moaning as the witch played with her. This was Hermione's first time with a girl, and it was amazing, men were nowhere near as good as Bellatrix, Ron had never been able to make her orgasm so hard, Bella had eaten her out and it was the best experience of her life. "I love you." "My little girl, that was just the beginning." Bellatrix and Hermione were at it for hours before Hermione had to go back to the dungeons, for appearance's sake. "Can I stay, please? You can say that I was needed to warm a death eater's bed." Hermione wasn't going to point out she was already in the bed with a death eater. "It would make him not want to touch me." Bellatrix cringed, Ron had tried to kiss Hermione on more than one occasion, it was awful. "So, we tell them you are being raped by a death eater?" "No, you say that I am giving myself to a death eater. That I chose to live as a slave to one instead of dying." Bellatrix didn't hate the idea of keeping Hermione in her bed. "I will bring this up with the dark lord, who is summoning me." Hermione grabbed one of Bellatrix's shirts and put in on over a pair of leggings the witch gave her. "No one else can see you like that." The woman pushed Hermione into the wall while kissing her. "I don't want them too." She kissed back before the pain in the mark forced them to break apart. "My Lord." Bellatrix and Hermione bowed to the man who had Harry on his lap. "I have decided to keep Harry out of the dungeons." Harry whispered to the dark lord and giggled. "I have a plan of keeping Ron ignorant." Voldemort allowed Hermione to speak. "We will say that I have chosen slavery to Bellatrix in return for my life, Harry can say that he chose to be yours in exchange for our lives." Voldemort was stunned by this girl's ability to come up with plans, that is why she helped plan the raids. "I can be your pet; it would explain my need to sit on your lap." Harry giggled when Voldemort hissed something at the younger boy. "We will bring the blood-traitor out and see if he will make a deal or be tortured to the edge of his sanity." Harry did his best impression of Voldemort and his laugh. "You sound just like him Har." Hermione laughed and Bellatrix kissed her girlfriend. "Bring me the blood-traitor!" Voldemort ordered and Hermione and Harry's glamours were put back on. Harry looked tiered and scared, he had some cuts and bruises, the hickies were not covered up. Hermione looked much the same, except she had the word 'Mudblood' carved into her arm, it made the situation look worse. Ron was dragged up and thrown in front of the dark lord and he was appalled to see Harry and Hermione on the laps of death eaters, especially since they were of the same sex. "Ronald Weasley, do you wish to become a servant to one of my followers?" Voldemort ran his fingers down Harry's cheek, and he shuddered, Ron would believe it was fear or repulsion, never pleasure. "Your friends here have already agreed. The mudblood with my right-hand Bellatrix and this delectable one is mine." Voldemort hissed something to Harry and the boy tried not to moan, it was sexy as fuck when Voldemort said dirty things in the snake language. "Never!" Ron spat at the dark lord. Hermione had an idea on how to traumatize Ron, she moved her fingers across her girlfriend's hand and in morse code explained her plan. "My Lord, we should send him to the order in a body bag." Bellatrix cackled and Voldemort looked into her mind and saw Hermione's plan. Bellatrix kissed Hermione's neck and Voldemort began to speak in parseltounge to Harry. Ron was getting upset that Hermione was strating to move against a finger Bellatrix had decided to give her. Voldemort had moved Harry so that only himself could see what he was doing to the boy. Hermione thought it was hot to have sex where people could see you, it was kink of hers and her girlfriend was happy to help to help. Ron soon started to yell homophobic slurs at them and got a stinging hex thrown at him along with several not so nice, dark spells. 

And I can't think of more. Idk know why but I kinda like Bellatrix and Hermione together. The crazy and the smart, like if Hermione was a death eater, they would have won the battle of Hogwarts. Bellatrix would have more spells and Hermione would have cured her insanity in two weeks, completely healed.