Wolfstar

Sirius was watching as Remus was reading in the common room, in one of Sirius's quidditch jumpers and of course he had chocolate next to him. Remus didn't know that a fourth year was going to give him a love letter or what Sirius would do. "Remus, can I talk to you for a second?" The girl wasn't bad looking, she was a little tall, but shorter than Remus, she wore a red mini dress with gold hair things, she had grey eyes, and was paler than Sirius. "Sure, what do you want to talk about?" Remus turned but barely looked up from his book. "Um, can we talk in private?" The was wringing her hands and Sirius wanted to slap her silly for flirting with his Moony. "Why?" Remus was confused and Sirius went over there, he wanted to claim Remus as his. Padfoot was unsettled, he felt like someone was threatening his place in Remus's life. "It is a personal reason." The girl was shifting her feet, she was wearing uncomfortable looking heels. "Remmy, can you help me with my homework?" Sirius made a show of sitting on Remus's lap and feeling bold he took a bite of Remus's chocolate. "What do you need help with?" The girl's face fell but she glared at Sirius. "Can I talk with Remus, alone Black?" The girl was irritated. "Why are you and Potter and that little rat looking one always around?" James was sitting with Peter, Lily, Regulas, and Severus, they were working on a potion for pranks. "We hang around because that is what friends do." Lily said standing up to the girl and both Regulas and Peter were holding her back, Severus had to hold James back from hexing the girl into oblivion. "Oh, shut up fat whore, you have both James and that greasy git you keep around." James was ready to kill her as was Sirius and Remus, they felt like a family since they found out Dumbledore wanted to use them in the war. "Molly, you are a bigger whore than all of us." Alice Fawley said coming up behind the girl and handing Remus the Honeyduke's bag she was carrying. "I am not. Black on the other hand, how many girlfriends have you had?" Sirius just smiled and sat more comfortably on Remus's lap. "None, I had hook ups but not all of them were girls. I like to have a man tell me what to do, how he likes me to be. Your brothers even like to tell me what to do, they also don't mind each other being so close." Sirius winked at the Prewett twins who blushed and then snuck out to find a room to shag in. "We are not like that, and you are a disgusting faggot!" Molly screamed only for all of the tower to look at her and some of them were ready to kill her. The wizarding world was known to allow same sex couples. Homophobia was not really known to them. "Remmy, would do me a huge favor?" Sirius asked batting his eyes. "What is it Siri?" Remus was confused by the whole situation. "Stay still and close your eyes." Sirius said before covering the werewolf's lips with his own. Remus tasted like chocolate butterbeer, and strangely like apples. "Siri!" Remus whined when Sirius moved away, and they kissed again, just loving the fact that they were finally tasting each other. "Room?" "Room." They went to their dorm room leaving a screaming Molly behind and Lily, Peter, Regulas, Severus, and James to gang up on her together. "I love you, Moony." Sirius whispered over and over as Remus rammed into him from behind. "I love you Padfoot." Remus said while kissing the man's spine along the back tattoo that looked like the moon phases that changed into Pisces and Scorpio zodiac signs. A new tattoo would be added in ten months, it would be the sign of their daughter.