Fred and Greorge

It was hard to watch George get hit on, he didn't know he was being hit on and that made it worse. Girls would through themselves at him and he had clue, he would just laugh it off and prank them later. "Hey, Fred, this guy just called me a cute twink with major bottom energy what does that mean?" Fred wanted to kill whoever said that to his brother. "Who said that?" George just shrugged. "I don't know someone in Ron's year." George was so sweet and innocent it killed Fred, he wished they weren't brothers so they could date. "Hey, why don't we lay down for a bit before dinner." Fred led his brother to their room and shared bed, since they were twins, they shared everything, including a face and sometimes a name, even their own mother couldn't get their name right. It was easy to fall asleep cuddled into the warmth of his twin, it was harder to be separated than anything. "Hey, Freddie, is it weird that if you were someone else, I would date you?" George asked cuddling into his older brother. "No. Maybe we don't have to wish we were different. What is the difference of us dating each other now? No one would ever know the difference form how we act normally." Fred held his twin's hands and pulled the boy closer to him. "Freddie don't be ridicules, we can't date, mother would find out and she would kill us." George was terrified of Molly Weasley. Molly had a face she put on in front of others, but she didn't hide it from her children, they were punished for being gay or for dating someone she didn't choose for them. "She wouldn't have to know." Fred kissed George, starting light before deepening the kiss and making his twin moan with pleasure. "Fred." George moaned out making Fred cast a silencing charm and making him charm the curtains to stay closed. "I love you, George." Fred moaned as he ran his hands over his twin's body. "Freddie!" George was close to cumming from only touching and it made Fred proud that he could do that to his lover. Soon Fred was on top of George ready to take the boy and mark him as his. "I love you, relax Love." Fred instructed and George relaxed and felt his brother enter him and he cried in pain and pleasure. "I love you!" George cried out as he came over both of their chests. "I love you too, Georgie." Fred growled as he filled his brother with his children.