Sirius and Remus get Harry

Sirius actually got a trial and went to get his godson from the Dursley's. Harry is 4 or 5.

Sirius saw Remus waiting for him outside the courtroom and ran to him. "Remmy." Sirius breathed in relief and held onto the man. "Siri." Remus lightly kissed Sirius's neck, no one could see it to them it looked like two friends hugging. "I love you my moony cakes." Sirius whispered and made Remus blush in the most adorable way possible. "Now where is my godson?" Remus lowered his head. "Dumbledore sent him to live with Lily's sister." Sirius saw red, he knew what that woman was like to Lily. "We are going to get my bike and then get our baby boy from them." Sirius made Remus move in haste, he wasn't leaving his best friend's kid to be raised by muggles. Sirius hated muggles, not to the extent of his family but enough to not want Harry near them. "Where does Harry live?" Remus pulled out a piece of paper with all the info on Harry and gave directions to Sirius while holding onto the man for dear life, he hated the motorbike. "Right, it should be over there. We should land and drive up the muggle way." Remus advised and Sirius did so with a smirk, he was going to love annoying Lily's sister. "What the bloody hell is going on!" Vernon was upset by the loud sound of Sirius's motorbike pulling onto the street. "Petunia put the freak away." Petunia Dursley did so, yanking roughly on Harry's skinny arm and shoving him into the cupboard. "Who could want to visit now?" Petunia asked her husband while straightening her dress and fixing Dudley's hair and shirt collar. "Vermon open the door." Sirius taunted and smirked as he lit a muggle cigarette with a simple spell. "We don't need you freaks here." Vernon said through the door only for it to be opened easily. "You see here muggle; my godson is here, and you will get his things, or I will turn you into a toad." Sirius said with a hint of venom, not much but his had was on his wand. "We don't have that freak here." Vernon tried franticly to close door on Sirius and Remus only for Remus to shove the whale of a man out of the way. "He is here, and you are going to tell us where he is right now, or I will tear you limb from limb and I won't need the full moon." Remus growled his chocolate-colored eyes turning gold and becoming more animalistic. "Where is my godson you useless flesh lump." Sirius now had his wand in hand and was know a more ferocious foe. "Petunia, get the boy." Vernon squeaked out and scrambled away from Sirius and Remus. "How dare you!" Remus roared and was stopped by a small voice. "Mooey? Pafoo?" Remus and Sirius turned and saw Harry, covered in dirt and grime, and severely skinny. "Hey, trouble." Sirius went over a little slow so as not to scare his godson. "Moony and I are taking you home with us. Is that okay little man?" Sirius was using as many nick names as possible in hope that his godson wouldn't be afraid of him. "Dear Merlin." Remus scooped the boy in his arms and hid the boy from the muggles. "Oh cub." Remus was happy to hold his cub in his arms again and was ready to kill the muggles and Dumbledore. "Mooey." Harry squealed in delight and hugged the werewolf closer in his small arms. "Hey, Cub." Sirus smiled at them before turning back to the muggles. "What did you do to my godson." He demanded and held his wand in front of him in a dueling stance. "We didn't do a thing that freak didn't deserve." Vernon tried to defend his actions. "Remmy, call Ameilia Bones, she would love to hear this case." Sirius had the insane Black family smile on his face. "Of course, the Dementors would have much to feed on with these things." Remus added as he used his magic to get all of Harry's things. "Flowey and Pongs!" Harry got out of Remus's arms to collect a blanket and stuffed stag holding a Lily, it was the stuffy that James won for Lily on their first date, Harry would sleep with that during a thunderstorm. "We ready to go?" Remus asked Harry with a smile, the small boy smiled and made grabby hands at Remus. "He takin my toys!" Dudley was now noticing that Harry had some stuffed animals that were in his playroom. "This rat, stag, grim, wolf, and doe, belong to my godson and not you. The world needs less entitled fat little boys in it." Sirius was scaring the boy and loved the fear he could smell. "Let's go, love." Remus said placing his hand on Sirius's back. "Faggots!" Vernon spat, only for his face to be connected with the angry fist of Harry James Potter. "Don be meanny to Mooey and Pafoo." The little boy was stern faced and scowling at the man. "I am just showing love to my boyfriend." Remus said kissing Sirius lightly on his hand. "Let's leave my love." Sirius and Remus left a screaming Dudley and annoyed Petunia and now a screaming Vernon. "We are going home now little prongs." Sirius took Harry and wrapped him in the leather jacket and kissed the boy's forehead, Remus held Harry on his lap as they left with the loud motorbike.

Remus and Sirius raised Harry in number 12 Grimmauld Place. Sirius and Narcissa reconciled, and Draco and Harry grew up as friends, they grew closer to brothers. Dumbledore was surprised that Harry went to Slytherin and wasn't friends with Hermione and Ron, and that he wasn't the abused, magic awed, muggle raised boy. Severus didn't hate Harry; in fact, he had taught Harry and Draco potions since they were five till now. In first year, Harry took Voldemort's offer and brought him back with his sanity in his second year. Voldemort and Harry brought down Dumbledore and successfully reformed the wizarding world. The Dursleys were sent to Azkaban for life and Dudley was placed in the care of his Aunt Marge.