Voldemort's Grimm

Sirius Black sat in the Great Hall waiting for the howler he would get from his mother detailing how he was an embarrassment to the Ancient Most Noble House of Black. The Grimm Animagus hated that he couldn't fight the need to prove he wasn't dark, but he felt like he had betrayed his brother and father, he betrayed his cousins. "Reg, can I talk to you? Cissa, Bella, I need to talk to all of you." Sirius hung his head ready for the rejection they would send his way, only it never did. Bellatrix grabbed her cousin's arm and pulled him into a room and waited patiently, most wouldn't think she possessed. "I feel trapped in my head." Sirius began not looking at them. "I don't want to say some of thing I say. It's like I am not in control of my body or mouth. Bella, I don't think you are ugly or stupid. Cissa, I hope that you and Lucius have a truly happy life. Reg, I don't give a fuck if you like men or women, hell you could love a centaur and I would love you just the same." Sirius was crying and Narcissa could sense compulsion potions in his blood. "Have you eaten anything strange since beginning Hogwarts?" Narcissa had known some students to act differently since beginning the school year. "Headmaster Dumbledore gives the Gryffindors some lemon drops. Why?" Bellatrix looked at her sister with horror written on her face. "There may be some compulsion potions in those lemon drops he gives you. Do you feel anything weird after you eat one?" Sirius nodded and got hugged by his family. "It wasn't you when you cursed me?" Reg sounded hurt; he was scared of his brother for the first time in his life. "I tried to stop, but James wouldn't listen when I told him I couldn't hurt my baby brother. Dumbledore came with those damned lemon drops and soon I was going along with James' plan to curse you." Sirius started to cry; he might be the older brother, but he was not without feelings. "Can you tell Mother I want to be tested for potions and spells? Tell I am truly sorry." Sirius was pulled into a warm motherly hug from Bellatrix. Bellatrix was the oldest, it was her job to protect her cousins and sisters, she may have lost Andromeda but no way in hell was she going to lose her Sirius. "Come with us tonight, and please stay away from the lions and the headmaster today." Regulas begged his brother and held onto him like he used to when they were little. "I just need to Remus away from them." Sirius knew that Remus was not in any way a. part of their 'pranks'. "We are going with you." Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Regulas went with Sirius to the library to get Remus back to a room not on the marauder's map. "Moony?" Remus looked up and saw Regulas and blushed, he liked the youngest Black and Moony agreed with him. "What do you need, Padfoot?" Sirius smiled and got onto Remus's lap. "Moony Cakes, will you spend today with the Black family?" Remus blushed and followed the purebloods to the ROR. The room had a love seat, two comfy chairs, and a comfy pillow on the floor, they were in front of a fire, the colors were Slytherin green with some gold and silver accents, some tea was on the table and chocolates and apple tarts along with some sweet grapes. "Tonight, the two of you will come with us to meet Lord Voldemort. The Dark Lord will take you both into the fold and he won't mark you because you are close only physically to Dumbledore." Bellatrix said eating an apple tart. Sirius was on the pillow on the floor, Regulas and Remus were sitting on the love seat, Bella and Cissa sat in the comfy chairs. "I'm not sure the dark lord wants a monster like me." Remus was surprised when Regulas pulled Remus closer to him. "You are not a monster, Fenrir Greyback is a part of the Death Eaters." Regulas leaned into the taller boy and smiled when the boy ate the offered chocolate, Reg made Remus blush when he licked off the cholate from the werewolf's fingers. "I don't know if I can face my wolf's sire." Remus was always nervous about Fenrir; Remus left the pack and Fenrir would not take it lightly. "Fenrir misses you. I heard him talking to our lord, he wanted to spare you from all raids." Remus was surprised, Moony wasn't as surprised. Remus was the first child Fenrir turned that was allowed to join the pack. "The dark lord is a vampire, as you know vampires have mates." Bellatrix started and Sirius smiled and waited to hear more, his Grimm loving to hear more about the dark wizard. "When do we leave? Can we go tonight?" Sirius wished to see the dark lord, he knew he was a submissive and that the dark lord was a dominant person. "We might be able to, why?" Sirius blushed and showed his submissive side for a split second. "Padfoot has decided something hasn't he." Sirius blushed and that gave them the answer. Remus and Sirius led the Blacks to the tunnel under the whomping willow and went to Hogsmeade and apparated to Riddle Manor. "The Dark Lord will need to allow us to speak." Bellatrix bowed to the man sitting on a throne. "Cub?" Fenrir went over to Remus and pulled the young wolf into a bone crushing hug. "I missed you." Fenrir scented Remus as his cub once more. "Alpha." Remus wouldn't dare to call his sire anything else. "I am still your sire; you can call me what you want." Fenrir was holding his little Remus. "Papa." Remus snuggled into the scent of the man he chose as his father after Lupin tried to kill him. "Fenrir go, take your son and his mate." Voldemort allowed the others to leave. "Narcissa, Lucius is in the office. Bellatrix you can find Rudolphus in the library." Voldemort dismissed the two females. "Come here." Voldemort patted his lap and pulled Sirius close. "Master." Sirius bowed his head in submission. "Pet, you don't have to call me master." Sirius got a mischievous smile and leaned in to whisper in the man's ear. "Daddy." Voldemort took Sirius immediately to his room and threw the man onto the bed. 'You are playing a dangerous game." Sirius leaned up and kissed his master making the man take control of the situation. Voldemort marked Sirius as his that night, and every night since then. "My Grimm." Voldemort smiled when he saw Sirius's new tattoo. 'Property of Tom Marvolo Riddle, don't touch.' It didn't matter that it was right above his ass, Tom loved it. "I am never letting you go." Voldemort didn't share. "Good, I don't want to leave, Daddy." Sirius snuggled close to his mate and fell into a peaceful sleep, all thoughts of war and deranged, senile headmasters left when he was with his dark lord. Sirius stayed where he belonged and he belonged to Lord Tom Marvolo Riddle Slytherin, The Dark Lord Voldemort.