Bellatrix and Luna

Luna walked around the dungeon in Malfoy Manor trying to see if there was any color other than black and very dark grey. "What should I do to you little moon?" Bellatrix asked laughing in her signature crazy way as she held her wand to Luna Lovegood's arm. "You could take me to see my father." Luna tried to sound less scared than she felt. "Can't do that little moon, you are a prize that can't be left unprotected in the world." Bellatrix held out her hand and led Luna to a small table where Luna saw the first bit of color in two weeks. "Flowers!" Luna ran to the table and smelled the flowers, they were wonderful Orchids, Snapdragons, Carnations, Yellow Roses, and Bell Flowers. The colors were pretty, and Luna felt happy to see the wonderful array of color and the smell of something other than musty dungeon and her own sadness. "Hope you like them." Luna smiled and hugged the dark witch who was confused and then smiled at the girl. Bellatrix was loving the smiles from the smaller witch. It was worth it to make a smile appear on the angelic face of Luna Lovegood. "Our lord requires the presence of the seer and you." A death eater told them handing Bellatrix the chains to place on Luna. "I can control her without those." Bellatrix hexed the man before bringing her charge to the Dark Lord. "My Lord." Bellatrix bowed and held Luna to her as she stood up. "I would like the seer to be bound to one of my most loyal and you have proven to me that you are loyal above all else, after my equal that is." Bellatrix smiled to herself and even got a wave from the pregnant second lord that was sitting next to the dark lord. "I would consider it an honor to be with the seer, but I do believe it is her decision." Luna looked at Bellatrix a lifetime to be with the dark witch and not having to be married to a man who would use her or hurt her. "I would love to." Luna felt like she was floating, and Bellatrix led them to a room. "My rooms. We should get changed before the dark lords preform the bonding." Bellatrix saw Luna looking at one of the dresses in Bellatrix's room. "Do you like it baby?" Luna nodded, the dress was black, but it could have the color changed, it was floor length and had small little flowers all over it, the flowers were all different colors. "I bought it for you to wear. I thought it would be a nice change for you wear more than one outfit." Luna was so happy she started to cry. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry." Bellatrix hugged the blonde witch and was surprised when Luna kissed her. "I love it." Bellatrix soon was helping the younger girl into the dress that fit her like a glove. "Keep it black please, I want to match you." Bellatrix gave Luna kiss and then led her to the dark lords who happily bound them before Bellatrix led her wife to their room. "You look stunning Mrs. Black." Luna blushed and kissed her wife. "You look better Mrs. Black." Both girls were smiling and laughing ready to start their forever together.