Bellmione part two

Bellatrix and Hermione went walk and soon they were seeing each other every day, they met at the coffee shop or the park. Always meeting after Hermione left work or when Bellatrix was free. Soon Bellatrix told Hermione that she didn't have to work anymore and became sort of like a sugar mama for the girl. "I love you kitten." Bellatrix said as they sat in her car making out. "I love you more Trix." Hermione and Bellatrix went home, and Hermione loved that Bellatrix got them an apartment for just them. "Welcome back home kitten." Bellatrix always said that when they got home, and it never got old for the younger woman. "I love you so much Trix." They had been spending the day together because Bellatrix had to go for a modeling job, she would be gone for a month. Hermione had missed her girlfriend when she leaves for work, but it made the time, they spent together even more special. Bellatrix was packing some of Hermione's clothes. "Why are you packing my clothes?" Bellatrix just smiled and then pulled Hermione into their guest room. "I wanted to this right. I want to take you with me on this trip. Not as my girlfriend but as my fiancé." Hermione was shocked and just stared at her girlfriend. "Please say something kitten." Bellatrix was on one knee and Hermione kissed her. "If you are asking me to marry you, the answer is yes." Bellatrix placed the ring on Hermione's finger and kissed her now fiancé. "I love you." they said at the same time.

Almost a year later Hermione felt the collar placed on her neck by her wife. Bellatrix and Hermione were married in France on the two year anniversary of their first date.