Bleville

Both Neville and Blaise work at a shopping center. Non magical AU

Neville Longbottom watched as Blaise Zabini signed in and went over to his register. Neville might have a slight crush on the Italian teen, I mean who wouldn't. Blaise was 6foot 2 and looked like he was sculpted by the gods, he had dark eyes that pierced into his soul and his voice, oh his voice. Neville was caught staring when Blaise walked over to him. "Hey, Nev, what time you here till?" Blaise put a strand of Neville's shoulder length hair behind his ear. "5." Neville had a short shift, but it was better than being there till closing. "Same, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to check out the new cafe?" Neville blushed like an idiot. "Sure." Blaise smiled and kissed Neville's hand before returning to his register, right in front of Neville's giving the boy a perfect view of his ass. Neville was blushing like an idiot and tried to keep calm when the next guest (That is what my job calls customers. I have no idea if that is every store or just Price Chopper.) came to his line. Neville was aware of how he looked, he had on light pink nail polish and wore a single moon ring from his mom, he had on a light pink sweater with his normal work shirt hidden underneath, he wore minimal makeup to cover up the dark circles under his eyes. "Can I speak to a normal man and not some faggoty ass wannabe."  The man almost made Neville cry; he was used to it, but this man was once friends with Neville's dad, before the car crash that killed him. Blaise heard it and turned around to 'help' the customer. "Finally, a normal man. Take lessons from him." Blaise smiled, he had black nail polish on and more rings than Neville, plus he had a 'fuck around and find out' tattoo on his forearm. "Baby, is this thing bothering you?" Blaise asked Neville, walking around Nev's register to wrap his arm around the other. "Only a little, My Love." Neville leaned into Blaise and smiled at the teen. Neville was 5foot 4 and loved how he felt against the taller man. The man looked disgusted and swore at them calling them all sorts of slurs and then he slapped Neville. "Get out." Blaise moved Neville to behind him and then told the man again to leave. "I am a paying customer you can't throw me out!" The man's face was red almost purple with anger, he was screaming at Neville and Blaise, till a security guard comes and had to drag the man out of the store. "I'm taking Neville home." Blaise didn't even look back at their manager and just clocked him and Neville out and with an arm around Neville he went to his car and buckled Neville in and took him to his apartment. "Where are we?" Neville asked and Blaise just smiled and lightly kissed Neville's head. "My place. I don't think you should be alone." Blaise carried Neville into his place and placed him on the bed. "Wait here for me." Blaise went to get something, and Neville looked around the other's room. The walls were a dark grey, the bed was dark wood with a dark green comforter. Neville could imagine a few plants making the place look happier and it would make the dark academia look perfect. "Are you okay?" Neville turned and saw Blaise with Neville's phone. "Yeah, I like your room." Blaise smiled and placed Neville's phone on his nightstand and sat next to the boy. "You called me Baby?" Neville blushed and looked away only for Blaise turn his head and kiss him, it started out chaste only for it to quickly get heated. Neville moaned and was pushed onto the bed. "Is this, okay?" Blaise asked running a finger down Neville's face. Neville nodded not trusting his voice.