Tomarry fluff.

Based off Lord Slytherin.

Tom loved the smiles of his Harry, who was spinning around showing off a dress that Luna gave him. "You look wonderful my little snake." Tom was laughing as Harry dramatical fell onto a couch. "I am dying my love." Harry said bursting into a fit of giggles. "Come here my love, you have more dresses to try on." Tom held his hand out for Harry who ran over to Tom giggling. "My Tom you just want to help me dress in these big dresses." Harry turned around anyway and let Tom tie up the new dress. It was one Harry planned to wear to confuse the Order of the Flaming Chickens.

(Major Beetlejuice vibes

(Major Beetlejuice vibes.) 

Harry was giggling and spinning as the skirt flared around him. "You look amazing in anything you wear my little kitten." Tom said kissing Harry's neck and letting Harry play with his hair. "Can we get the wand holder on?" Harry asked fixing his Greyback pack cuff. "Of course, this is the most important part of the look." Tom said kissing Harry's wrist as he tightened the wand holder on his lover's wrist. "I love you my little snake." Tom said kissing the wrist and rubbing Harry's side. "I love you more Tommy." Harry said hugging his boyfriend. "Not at all possible my love." Tom kissed Harry on the head. "The order will be wondering who is behind the mask in this wonderful dress." Harry blushed as his boyfriend began to brush is now shoulder length hair. "Look at you with all this beauty, you might leave me for a younger more handsome man." Tom whined as Harry giggled and then kissed the taller. "Never, you are the only one I will ever love." Harry kissed Tom and sighed as the man rubbed a sore spot on the younger's back. "You have been sore for a while are you okay?" Harry nodded and just leaned into the fingers working out the kink in his back. "I can't wait to fight the order and end this stupid war. Then we can be safe and happy, and the wizarding world will know what a strong man you are." Harry and Tom stayed the way they were for a moment before they decided to cuddle on the bed till it was time to go. "I love you my sweet little snake." "I love you more Tommy."