19 | Obsession

19 | Obsession

[-MATTEO POV-]

Monday

I am addicted.

To her smell, to her touch, to her lips.

I was- am- addicted to Imani Pierre.

I was well aware of the emotions I have for her. I understood very well why my heartbeat quickened every minute I was close to her. Why my eyes only set on her small, framed figure in a room full of others. Why every time she touched me, even for the shortest amount of time, it almost felt like I was short on air.

I am addicted to Imani Pierre.

I wanted her in more ways than one. I wanted to be the cause of her laughter, the cause of her happiness, the cause of her joy...the cause of her satisfaction. I didn't want anyone else to claim that. Nobody but me. I wanted-no, I needed her under me.

I needed to feel her, closer than she was now. I wrap my arms around her small waist as she stood on the tip of her toes to kiss me. It didn't take a second thought for me to pull her body closer into mine. It was like an instinct, imbedded in me. I kiss her back as my hands freely roam her backside, gripping every part I came in contact with.

I wanted to feel all of her. I gripped her tightly, as if she was going to vanish only to never be seen again. I held onto her for dear life as we explored each other. Her warm lips smashed against mine, her tongue exploring the caves of my mouth, and I let them. I wasn't going to fight for dominance, she initiated this, whatever she wanted she was gonna get. Whatever she wanted.

My arms find their way underneath her thighs, and I lift her up with ease, sitting her on the table we were leaning against, our lips still connected.

I'm starting to run low on air from our passionate kissing but I'm not complaining. If I would've passed out from the lack of air, I would've died a happy man.

This seems to be the case for Imani as well, she pulls away, gathering her breath, her eyes shut as her chest rises rapidly. I take this moment to collect myself as well, trying to collect my thoughts, to calm down my rapid beating heart. Fuck, I want to be inside of her. "Imani," I start off, you can almost hear how needy I was. "Fuck, Imani, I need to taste you," I stop for a moment to catch my breath, mustering up all the air for my question. "Can I taste you?"

Her eyes open and find mine, begging me to make the next move, but I wasn't going to move until I heard it from her. Until I hear that that's what she wants from me. "What do you want Imani?" I ask, my voice low.

I so badly needed to hear it from her. My entire body stood still in its place, waiting for those sweet lewd words to slip from her full lips. Her breathing is still quick, her brown eyes looking up at me innocently. "Matteo, I want you to taste me, please," that's all I needed to hear. Within seconds I'm removing the clothes from her body. The pj top is torn in two and tossed to some random part of the room. I tug the shorts off and soon they're keeping the ripped top company in the same spot. Leaving her in her lacy bra and underwear.