f i v e

The second Jenner walked off, I smashed the muzzle into a concrete wall, until I did alot of damage to bothe the wall, and the muzzle.

I snorted, seeing a giant black stain, that embedded itself in a very big dent, in the concrete. Oopsies, guess I'll just have to whack it again. I gathered all the strength I could muster, and smashed my face into the wall.

My paws swatted away the straps, and I shook my fur free, after having my nose rammed in there. Ain't no way in hell I'm putting that back on.

I trotted along happily, following after where Rick went, my tail spinning along the way

By the time I got there, Rick had already sat down, some food on a plate, and I immediately scared it all down. I nuzzled my way under his arm, so that I could see what was on his plate, and what was going on.

I caught sight of some bacon on it's own separate plate, near the edge. I wagged myself over, and when no one was looking, I swiped it all off, in one swift movement. The plate now say empty, and I hadn't even moved an inch. Mission impossible made possible.

"You know, in Italy, children have a little bit of wine with dinner." Dale said, while pointing one of his fingers at Lori, "And in France."

"Well, when Carl is in Italy or France, he can have some then," Lori says. By this point, I had finished eating the bacon, and snuck under the table, making my way over to Carl, who was waving a sausage round under the table. I gently took it from him, and ate it quietly.

"What's it gonna hurt? Come on," Rick said, urging her on. My gosh, who is this drunken man and what has he done with Rick? "Come on." Everyone was starting to laughter, everyone except for Lori.

I watched as Dale poured him a cup, "There you are young lad."

I watched intently, as he took a sip, immediately turning red, "Ewww" I looked at him in confusion, well what did he except, it to taste like fricking marshmallows?

Shane said, "We'll just stick to soda pop there, bud." Ugh, this dude.

"Not you Glenn," Daryl said, moving to pour him another glass. "What?" Poor Glenn, he is gonna have one hell of a hangover when he wakes up. Poor thing, isn't gonna know what hit him. "Keep drinking little man, I wanna see how red your face can get," Daryl said chuckling.

I heard a loud singing, and breathed in sharply, only to hear Rick, "It seems to me, we haven't thanked our host properly yet." Uh oh, here we go.

T-Dog raised his glass saying, "He is more than just our host." Yeah, an asshole he is.

I heard Daryl cheer, "Here's to you doc. Boo-yah!" He is so drunk, it's not even funny.

A string of "Boo-Yah's" could be heard, until Shitty Shane ruined our fun moment. "So when are you gonna tell us what the hell happened here-" I stopped listening by this point, having murderous thoughts about Shane. One day I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch, you just watch.

I huffed, and left Carl's feet, and moved on to Rick, who was listening to Jenner. He was rambling about everyone, either committing suicide, or leaving. Another words, they all opted for the easy way out. Screw them in my opinion, cowards.

They took the easy way out, too scared, and weak for this world. They could have at least tried, to do something with their lives, instead of wasting it all. I mean, if scaredy bitch, Jenner, made it this far, I think even a rabbit could. To be honest, I know I'm gonna outlive this guy. I think I'll outlive most the people here right now. Except for Rick. Rick's a fighter. And that's why he will live longer than me. At least, I think he will.

I then proceeded to sit and watch the monkey patrol get drunk. And just when I thought it was over.

"Where it began, I can't begin to knowin
But then I know, it's growin strong....
Was in the spring, then spring became summer
Who'd have you believe you'd come along?
Haaands, touching haaaands...
Reachin out...
Touchin me,
Touchin youuu...
Sweet Caroline, BAM BAM BAM
Good times never seemed so good...
I've been inclined, BAM BAM BAM
To believe they never would
But
Now
I
Look at the night, and it don't seem so lonely
We fill it up, with only two....
And when I hurt, hurtin runs off NY shoulders
How can I hurt when holdin you?
Waaarm, touching waaarm...
Reachin out...
Touchin me,
Touchin youuu...
Sweet Caroline, BAM BAM BAM
Good times never seemed so good...
I've been inclined, BAM BAM BAM
To believe they never would
Oh
Lord
No
Sweet Caroline, BAM BAM BAM
Good times never seemed so good...
Sweet Caroline, BAM BAM BAM
I believed they never could~" Everyone  had sung the entire song, except for Carl. God these people were so shit-faced, it was unbelievable.

After them clapping, cheering, celebrating, creating all the ding song noise around the neighbourhood, we found ourselves walking behind Jenner.

"Most of the facility is powered down, including housing, so you'll have to make do here. The couches are comfortable, but there are cots in storage if you like. There is a red room down the hall, that the kids might enjoy. Just don't plug in the video games, okay? Or anything taht draws power. The same applies, go easy on the hot water. " Finishing up the tour, Jenner left, hooray, only took him the whole bloody night.

Glenn turns round, the most childish and playful grin I've ever seen sat on his face, "hot water?"

"That's what the man said," T-Dog said, rushing into one of the rooms.

Uh oh, here it comes. Oh God no, don't put me through this shit, please I'm begging you.

"Finn, heal." My head whipped round, and I shot over to Rick, looking up at him while walking, pressed up against his side. He scoffed, and patted me on the head. "Get in the tub," Rick pointed, at the doorway leading to a bathtub.

I was stood in water, that went up almost to the top of my legs, and it wasn't the warmest, but any warmer and I'd be melting. Rick thought it would be a great experience for Carl to help, for when he was older, and that resulted with Carl gathering bubbles, and placing them on my head. Carl's giggles echoed, and could be heard from all the way down the hallway, as he splashed water, onto my fur.

I looked up at Rick pleadingly, and when I thought he was gonna help, he poured soap onto my back, and helped Carl rub it all in, getting me covered in foamy white bubbles.

I shook them off, covering Carl and Rick head-to-toe in soap. Haha, I snorted, an Rick and Carl started washing all the soap out with water. Ahhh, damn you, Rick Grimes.

I hopped out the tub, as it drained, and had a tiger towel thrown on my head. I dashed out and down the corridor, unable to see shit. With Carl and Rick chasing after me. I heard lots of giggling, and then Sofia called out,  "Finn is a tiger"

Rick saved me from the little children, and began to rub my coat down with the towel. This was very relaxing to me personally. I live for this kind of stuff.

I nuzzled my way under Rick's arms, so that he was pretty much hugging me. I hopped up, and lay down across him, showing affection towards him.

By the time I was somewhat dry, I was led happily on the floor, snuggled into Carl. And thinking about how far I would go, just to protect Carl and Rick.

Haha, I love writing this. Sorry for not posting a chapter in a while. Only got one chapter to go, until we hit season two, yayyyyyyy!

Until I update next, stay safe <3

1 3 7 7 words.