t w e n t y

I led on my side collapsed onto the floor, my breathing partially laboured.

Only a day in, and I was so hungry. I looked up at Rosita, who was mindlessly stroking the top of my head.

My head shot up as I heard alot of shouting, and a lot of gunfire. We pressed into the corner, in the shadows as it was quiet accept for muffled shouting at a few people.

I heard the door open and held my breath. I watched as the outline of four people appeared.

Glenn stepped forwards, "Rick?"

I let out a cry, as I scurried over to him, feeling like I was carrying a bunch of bricks on my back. I whined as I licked him and Carl and  Daryl and Michonne all over while receiving small strokes from them, for a little while.

I returned to Rick's side leaning against him completely, trusting that he wouldn't let me fall.

"You're here." Rick breathes out, while looking over everyone. "You're here."

Rick locked eyes on Tara, and I realised he must remember her from the Prison.

"They're our friends." Maggie says. "They helped save us."

"Yeah." Daryl spoke up from behind me, spooking me a little, making me press into Rick's leg, even more than what I already was. I wasalwaysa little jumpy from time to time. "Now they're friends of ours."

"For however long that'll be." Abraham says, starting to turn away from the group.

"No." Rick says.

Everyone gazed back at Rick as soon as the word left his mouth.

Rick walks over to the side of the train car glancing out trying to get a good look at what was going on. "They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out." Rick says.

"Find out what?" Abraham says, his voice low.

There was a long pause of silence, as Rick turns to Abraham, looking him dead in the eye, "They're fucking with the wrong people."

"They seemed nice enough, but I was ready to go. We just got here, but, damn, it was time to go. When I told them about DC, a wink and a nod from the head asshole in charge, they pulled their guns and it was right back to our regularly scheduled
shitstorm."Abraham mumbles. Well at least, it was that to me. I was too go damn tired to really realise what was going on.

"Before they put you in here,
you didn't see Tyreese? Sahsa asks.

"No." Michonne replies. "Good."

I felt my head loll to the side as I passed out from exhaustion. Call me weak, but I was eating, walking and surviving for like a dozen lives. It kind of takes a toll on the mind.

I opened my eyes, and huffed seeing everyone preparing weapons of some sort. I didn't need a weapon. For one I knew a few people would try keep me away from any sort of fight. Besides I had my jaws. And my claws.

I looked up to see Rick cutting a piece of wood with some wire. Smart ass my dad is.

"What are you doing?" I heard someone faintly say.

"Everybody shut up."

"Shut up!"

"All right, got four of them pricks
coming our way." Daryl says while looking through a small hole in the wall where we could see what was going on. When I say "we" I mean they. I can't because I'm not tall enough. I could be on my back legs, but I know fine well that I would collapse to the ground.