s i x t e e n

Just to let you know the speech in italics is dialogue between Finn and a new interesting character.

A whole month had passed since the rescue of the Woodbury civilians. I met many people. At first we had no clue what to do with everybody, but we managed it in the end.

I had met this dog, Jax, and he just so happened to be black German shepherd too. At first he was a little aggressive towards me and my family, but we worked things out. And we became very, very close.

I wagged happily, as I greeted Jax and his owner Joey. I instantly recieved pets on the head from Joey, and when his owner wasn't looking, Jax gave me a quick lick on the cheek.

"How are you?" Jax asked for the millionth time. He said it every time I saw him, and yet I still haven't bit a hole into his tail. "Fine" I replied quickly. Jax turned and paused as Joey walked away, leaving for a few minutes.

"And how are my lovely little puppies?" Jax asked bringing his attention back to me. Ah yes, did I forget to mention that I'm pregnant. "Look, we're okay. We're all okay."

"I know, I know. I always ask, and I always will." I playfully rolled my eyes at his comment, before saying, "Well I'm gonna head off, don't really fancy being out here too long. Love you." "Awhhh. Did little Finley just say that she loves me. Awhhh. I love you too." Jax says in a baby voice taking the mick out of me. "Shut up, don't ruin the moment." I scoffed, walking away.

It didn't take very long for screaming to erupt from inside the prison. I darted off, not even giving a second thought about how it could affect me, instead I thought about Rick, and Carl, and Judith. I couldn't wait, just to see if they were alive or not. I had to go now.

I followed the sound of the gunshots and ran into the cell block. The sight was horrifying; blood, guts, friends, guns, knives, and the dead.

I couldn't shake the feeling that something else was behind all of this, but tried not to think about it, as a walker lashed at my stomach, barely missing it. I barked, and bit into its skull.

I hopped up the stairs, and saw a little boy with a walker backing him into the wall. I jumped forwards, revealing the child. Except, it wasn't a child, it had white eyes, and blood dripping from them. I whined, and gently bit into his skull.

I watched as his small frame toppled to the ground, becoming motionless.

I heard the familiar shouting of Glenn, Daryl, and Rick, but the second I tried to look, I was met by more dead.

One of the four snarled, and tried to get a piece of me, but it was too slow. I latched my jaws into its skull, and released when I heard a sickening crunch.

The three other walkers were gaining on me, as I cautiously backed up into a corner. I knew that I wouldn't be able to take them all on without getting bit, or scratched. I can't let that happen. Because then I would die, and so would my pups.

My legs hit the wall, and I risked taking a chunk out of one's head, leaving it to drop to the floor.

I growled in warming at the other two and bit into a head. I felt fingertips skim my fur, causing me to drop the one in my grasp.

I jumped back, and curled up on the floor as tight as I could, hoping that I would just be left alone. I shook with fear, as I heard the snarls getting closer and closer, till they were no more.

I looked up and saw Daryl with an arrow in his hand. "Ya a'right, furry mama, ya a'right." He said softly, before continuing looking into cells.

I saw Glenn peek into a sheet, and got pinned against a wall by a walker. "Get down!" Daryl yelled, firing a bolt into its head.