n i n e

I'm not going to lie, I must have been absolutely knackered, to say the least. When I opened my eyes, it was maybe midday.

I silently got off the bed, and shuffled along, after seeing Hershel pass the door. We neared the kitchen and i heard Carol, "I'd never thought I'd be so happy to see a potato." I mentally scoffed, I can't have potatoes. Sad times.

I heard laughing, before I saw Lori, Carol, "Thank you so much Patricia, for letting us in your house so that we could do this."

I walked in, and I saw Maggie walk in the dining room, out the corner of my eye. "What is this?!" Hershel yelled to Maggie. "Lori and Carol, are cooking dinner for all of us tonight." Hershel cut her off, "That's the first I've heard of it." Awh, fluff off man you fluffin' buzzkill. Nobody asked. "Well I didnt think it was that big of a deal." Maggie says lowering her voice. Out of all the people here, I liked Maggie the best. She is really nice, well to me at least. "They want to thank us, for helping them." Hershel cut her off again, "We need to be setting clear boundaries with these people. They're getting a little to comfortable." Maggie was the one to cut him off this time, "It's just dinner." Way to go Maggie. I'm rooting for you. Whoop whoop! "What's going on with you and the Asian boy." Hershel says changing the topic. Fist of all, none of your damn business. Second of all, you don't wanna know. And third of all, HE'S KOREAN!

"Glenn." Maggie says correcting him, "He's a friend." "I'd rather he wasn't." Oh my god, Hershel seriously fluff off man. It's not like you've got options, and she's 22 let the woman do what she wants. Maggie doesn't need you interfering with her life. "Bad enough, I had to chase Beth and Jimmy round." No one cares, no one cares, and oh look, no one cares. "Well you don't have to chase me around. I'm not 16." Maggie says seriously. "I know you're not. That's why I'm counting on you, to be the mature one. You know how I feel. Please don't make things harder, than they need to be." "I'm a little old for us to be having this conversation." Maggie sasses. Yess, pop off girl, kill it. She starts walking away. "Don't get close to them. They're not gonna be round forever." Maggie turns round, and leaves.

I grumble at Hershel, "Knock it off you. You'll be the first one to go." I bared my teeth, and puffed my chest out, so I looked as big and strong as possible. Fight me, bitch. He sighed, and I trotted off, my head high.

I made my way outside, and hid myself in the RV, under the table, next to Glenn.

Out of nowhere, Dale was suddenly standing in the doorway, and I sat up so fast, that I forgot there was a table above me. I bashed my head, and the table shook, a lot. The two males looked at me, concerned for either my safety, or their own. I flopped back down, and Glenn speaks, "Sorry. Just returning your book." "Oh no, I'm sorry. If I'd known the world was ending I'd have bought better books." Dale said, walking towards the front of the RV. Glenn stood up, and so when he did, I hopped up, and nicked his seat, lying down in it. "Dale? You think Andrea's on her period?" I whined, and covered my eyes. Sensitive topic. Luckily for me, I dont think dogs do. I don't know, I'm not a fully grown, I'm only eight months old, so I'm not awfully sure. "I'm only asking cause' it's like, all the women are acting really weird." I grumbled at him, "Including the dog." WHAT?! I have never moved so fast in my life, when I shot up, and stepped on the table, so I was the same height as them. "And I read somewhere, that when women spend a lot of time together, their cycles line up and they all get super crazy hormonal at the same time." I tilted my head in confusion, while Dale looked completely, and utterly horrified.

Dale cut him off, "I'm gonna advise you, to keep that theory to yourself." "Yeah" "Who else is acting weird?" Dale asks. "Maggie." Glenn says sitting back down, I led down on the other side. "Ah, Maggie." "She started off being mean to me. Then she wanted to have sex with me. And now, she's being mean to me again." Glenn states. "And I don't even wanna know what's going on with Lori." Ah yes, I do. She's all emotional, and weird lately. She sounds like she has two heartbeats too. "What's going on with Lori?" Dale asks, curiously. Realising he fucked up, Glenn says, "Nothing. I- I don't know." "Alright, let's take this back a step. How do you know, that Maggie wanted to have sex with you?"