Chapter Thirteen - Fight for our lives

The men started shooting at us in the bullet shielded car. I told my husband to stay down.

"Voight." Mike called

"Yo."

"Let him get next to us." Mike told the agent he slowed down a little letting the car pull next to us as they kept on shooting.

"Hold him, hold him...now." the car swerved to one side knocking the car causing it to flip over another. We continued and there were two motorbikes on our tail.

"Ben hold this." I handed one of my glocks and opened the door. Leaning outback I fired at one of the bikes. Knowing Mike was doing the same with the other. When they were down I pulled myself back in. However none of that was over as four more took their place.

"Brake now." I yelled. Voight did so causing two to crash into us. Mike and I took them out.

"Go! Go!" Voight put his foot down. But there were two left. Who now had turned and came at us. The managed to make a hole and shot Voight.

"Voight! Voight!"

"You two down, now." I breathed heavily.  I slipped round and pulled the seat back. Pulling Voight to us. Mike got in the drivers seat.

"We need to keep pressure on the wound." Ben pressed down.

"Voight! Vought." Lynne shook him and I checked his pulse, there was nothing.

"It's no use, he's gone." I told them. "Mike do manover 361." I called he hit a car to swing round sharply and  drove backwards.

"Ben, stay down." he knocked one driver

" Mike gun." He gave it to me and I slipped out of the window.

"Keep steady!" I called. I began firing double time. I took out the main shooters and slipped back in. Mike turned us around again.

"Mike on your left!" Ben stated one driver crashed through Lynne's side Mike got a hold of his helmet

"Not right where you wanna be right now."

"Fuck you!" he said

"Fuck me?" Mike replied then crashed him into a wall leaving only his helmet. "Fuck You." he through the helmet out

"Inspired partner." I breathed

"Thanks, we're almost there."  We pulled into Somerset house and screeched to a stop. I pulled Ben out of the car and towards the chopper. Jumping out Mike covered us and the doors were shut after Lynne was inside. Up in the air I riffled in my bag pulling out a hair tie, since my bun was loose then extra ammo.

"Are we good?" Ben asked breathing heavily I reloaded and attached the gun back to my thigh, the threw my hair into a pony tail.

"For now." Mike replied Ben then turned to me.

"Why the hell do you have a gun, strapped to your thigh?" he asked heatedly, still breathing heavily.

"Is now really the best time?"

"As better as any." he retorted

"Seriously, cause I thought we just made it out of a terrorist attack or is that just me?" I snapped, now was not the time for this conversation, we were not yet safe and I needed not to be distracted.

"Grace, I won't ask again." I rolled my eyes

"Because I do."

"First Ladies don't have guns." he retorted "in case you forgot you're a first lady."

"Well a first lady has never been me, has it."

"Really I thought we talked about this, I thought you were gonna be..." I cut him off.