Chapter Sixteen - Finally a friend

-3rd Person-

Trumbull was handed and file and he opened it, there was the un redacted record of the former secret service agent turned first Lady. He read through her record from the time of her enlistment till now.

"Well that's not good." He breathed and looked up "I think I've figured out the reason why The First lady is a target. Send the file of Aamir Barkawi with the message she'll know who she's up against.

-Grace-

The chilling sound of the air raid ringing out through the empty streets of London, cut through me. Not many sounds could put the fear of God into me but this one did. You know it's up shit creak when you hear a old sound from a world war. We came above ground and started running across the dead streets of a once beautiful and loud city. We came down an Alley to a flat door 50A. Mike pressed the buzzer and someone answered.

"Good evening."

"Is Auntie in." Auntie, I knew that name. We were seeing Jaquelin Marshall . We were buzzed in and made our way up. Mike holding the gun ready for anything. We came to a gate with a man standing behind it.

"Put that away." The man holstered his gun

"Are you who I think you are?" the man asked

"Unfortunately." Ben replied. The gated opened and we entered. I saw a sight for sore eyes.

"What a pleasure this is two handsome men and a very good friend visiting me on such a lovely evening." she commented smartening her jacket.

"Long time Jax." Mike greeted her, there was a thing between the two of them before he got serious with Leah. It could have ended better, but it didn't.

"Yeah not long enough." I laughed a little

"Gosh you're a sight for sore eyes." I hugged the woman, she returned it, I worked with her on a couple of occasions on joint missions between our countries. I liked her.

"You look like shit Gray." I pulled away with a small smile

"Thanks." She looked to Ben

"Mr President."

"Sir, Jacquelin. MI6's finest and the closest thing Britain has to a Grace Asher. Don't fuck with her." Mike introduced the two. To be fair I was a little mor mad than her but we both dominated the female badass-ness of our respective country.

"Hello." Ben nodded to her

"Hummm" She turned round. I gave Ben a soft smile before following her. I took my shoes off and threw them to the side. God those things were killing me. I sat down and the others followed and Jax looped us in.

"The phones are down. That said, it did allow us to pick up this." She played a familiar voice

"Mr President, Ma'am, Banning. I hope this finds you well." I shot up from my seat and went to the computer hearing Trumbulls voice. "Mike,  Grace we got your message. And I'm sure you don't know who you can trust, and all prior authentications may be compromised , so I offer you this. Do you have any idea the joy a man experiences pulling a 70 pound king mackerel..."

"Out of the waters around Jekyll Island?" Mike and I finished happy "It's him."

"A delta team has been clandestinely inserted.  By now they should be en route to your position. They'll take you to the US Embassy where an armoured convoy stand by to get you out of SAM range and onto a military jet." I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank god, lets get us out of here." Ben gave a sigh of relief.

"Okay, next problem who is behind this?" Jax brought up some files