Chapter Fourteen - Crash of Reality

-3 Person-

Back in America, Vice Presicent Trumbull took command and watched as the scenes played out in the UK. There was a brief moment of relief until Marine one went down. That was followed by a message from Aamir Barkawi claiming responsibility for what was going on. And then spoke to him, what he wanted was The President and The First Lady. What was unknown to him was that he had a personal vendetta against both of them.

"i understand the President, he's the President, but what baffles me right now is the First lady. He's targeting her as well." Trumbull commented after the link was cut off "General, I want The First Lady's service record, if there is going to be answers, its gonna be there and I want it un redacted. The General nodded.

Back in London Mike and Ben came to a stop the breathed heavily. They were pulled out of their worlds by groaning. The two turned to look at Grace waking up.

-Grace-

Ugh my head, it hurts so much. My body was fighting against me in pain and didn't want to move, but I forced myself to do so.

"Gray, Gray can you hear me." some one shouted

"Fuck off. My head hurts" I snapped 

"She's good." I recognised Mike's voice chuckle. Opening my eyes everything was fuzzy, but soon cleared and I saw a very relieved Ben looking over me.

"Thank God you're alright." I pff at him

"God has nothing to do with it. Woman of steel that's me. Though my head feels like the night I went clubbing on my 21st. And that is not a good thing. What Happened?" I asked, "the last thing I remember was going down."

"We crashed and..." Mike trailed off, I knew something was up.

"And what?" he said nothing I looked at Ben who looked away "Benjamin David Asher and Michael Lewis Banning. Tell me what the fuck is up...oh shit." It was then I realised There was no Lynne.

"Lynne? Where is Lynne." the remained silent and it hit me like a tone of bricks. It didn't take a genius to figure it out. "She's dead isn't she."

"Grace I'm so sorry." I felt haze of Anger wash over me. These bastards had taken it beyond far now.

"Ben let me down." he did hesitantly  I stumbled but he caught me.

"I'm fine. Just, not right now." I looked at Mike then I looked around. I saw a very unusual cop carrying a non standard Gun. I grabbed a plank of wood and just as he came out I full force hit him with it. He started gasping for air.

"Fell better?" Mike asked me as I dragged him over

"Grace he's a policeman." I lifted the gun

"Yeah, not exactly police issue." I stood up and went really dizzy. "Whoa."

"I've got you." Ben held on to me as Mike searched the fake cop. He pulled out a grenade.

"Really?" Mike shook his head as i regained my composure. i took a deep breath holding onto Ben.

"Oh my god, I've never seen a man suffocate before." Ben stressed while I simply shrugged

"Nothing special. Is it sweet pea." I moved the man with my foot. "Actually tell a lie, it's breath taking."

"Gray zip it." I rolled my eyes "He's got more ammunition than the entire US army."

"How can they pull something like this off? There has gotta be somebody on the inside." Ben stated

"Very good husband, which brings us to the highly important question, if these bastards are dressing up, who can we actually trust?" I asked what we were all thinking.