IV

The corridor was crowded with students

The corridor was crowded with students. Mostly Slytherins were hanging around and talking about their interest after our first class. I walked down the aisle, searching for the blonde-haired boy. He stood tall, hands shoved in his pockets while chatting with a blonde girl. She carried the Slytherin badge on her clothes which made it remarkably noticeable.

"Malfoy," I interrupted as my feet came to an end.

Draco glanced at me before returning his attention to the blonde and gave a jerk to his head, gesturing for her to leave. The other girl threw a glare my way, walking away while cursing under her breath.

"How might I help you, Melanie?" He asked in amusement with a smirk.

I blew a whoosh of air, suddenly feeling unsettling as I fidgeted with my unruly white shirt. "I'm asking you to leave me alone."

His eyes were boring into my soul with a dark glint to his facial features, completely emotionless. He began strolling around. It was nerve-wracking how intimidating Draco was. "I'm not sure you have any rights to make any decisions."

I piled up some courage as I straightened my position, lingering onto him as he continued walking around me, whistling by now. "Malfoy, you need to leave me alone."

He came to a stop in front of me, gradually swivelling to face my brown eyes. "And if I won't? Are you going to get Potter?"

"Look, Malfoy—"

"—Oh, I think we're far past the last name basis, don't you think? After that wonderful night, we had." Draco examined me from underneath his lashes, followed by a playful smirk on his lips.

My eyes snapped up to meet his with a horrified, accusing stare. I blinked before looking away, in disgust or shame, it was hard to tell. "Draco, please."

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you have gotten over the few years?" He took another step toward me, still smirking maliciously. "It would be difficult to leave you alone."

I met his eyes once again, swallowing hard by now. "Draco..."

"Is that all you came for?" He arched an eyebrow, drifting his head down a little.

A small shrug parted my lips as I nodded firmly. His only reply was a crooked smile as he began strolling down the corridor. Before I could allow him, the sudden image of the conversation with Harry, replayed in my mind.

"Draco," I watched him as he stopped, turning around with his vile smirk. "Are you a death eater?"

It suddenly became silent. Everyone was gawking at us by now. Draco's attitude ranged from anger, mouth set in a firm line before targeting me. "What did you say?" His voice was rough now.

My eyes grew wide in horror as I saw a dark glint in his eyes, consuming with a stone-cold appearance. "I... I was curious."

"And what made you ask me such a question? Your pathetic brain of yours or your boyfriend?" He hissed, gritting his teeth together in utter rage.