THE END.

It was a sudden loud yelling that consumed my hearing. The sounds of feet rumbling on the cracked floor, almost familiar to tapping on dirt; brought my eyes to sweep open, gazing back and forth at the foreign sky with glittering stars resting in the atmosphere in complete darkness. My body began to wake up, a dull pain that caused me to wince; however, my instincts weren't quite sure where it was hurting. But the noises brought me back to the surface, faintly hearing curses being thrown and the noises of someone getting hit with one before collapsing. My torso leaned forward, pushing my legs up to a sitting position when suddenly I was pushed back down to the ground. It wasn't as painful as the concrete floor in the castle; it was more like a soft pillow, realizing I'd been laying on the grass.

My head drifted to the side, slowly startled to find Luna as was laying beside me. She promptly placed a finger against my plumped lips before pointing to my other side near the trees and bushes in front of us. My body started to gain some strength, slowly turning to the right side while sharply inhaling when it came to my notice that a broad back up ahead right behind a barrier. The blonde-haired boy stood stock-still with his wand clutched in his fist, his shirt ripped in pieces and the black suit pants that were splattered with blood; however, he wasn't the one bleeding. A nightly breeze blew by, ruffling his fair hair. I felt my heart stutter as he turned his head, the moonlight glinting off of his eyes, making them glow. My eyes darted around and realized with a start, that we were at the Burrow. Luna and I were hidden in the tall grass at the edge of the pond; unaware that we were practically in the water.

My gut flipped, a feeling of getting sick to my stomach as Malfoy turned his attention elsewhere and began to walk past us. I haven't noticed I held my breath for quite some time; almost choking against Luna's hand that rested on my lips, sinking us further into the grass. My mind was restless and perturbed; wondering where my friends could be right now. One particular was stuck in my mind.

Luna slowly released her hand, staring into the darkness of the glimpse of horrifying Slytherin. Not once has anyone seen him react this way over a girl; at least not a half-blood, knowing he has no sort of business to be around them based on his family's legacy. It was those moments my mind searched for an answer, to why I was playing in the middle of the night after recalling running toward my friends. It was a missing piece that couldn't seem to dig up the lost memory.

She blew a whoosh of air in relief, pushing herself to the corner of the tree before suddenly crying out. I flipped my body to the other side, landing in the pond with a loud splash. My legs and hands worked together to sit up; however, in time to look over at Luna collapsed into the grass. My eyes grew wide, holding my breath once more as the shadows crept up in front of me. I swung my head at the centre, drifting upwards as Draco stood tall with his wand aimed directly at my chest. He stared me down; a dark glint in his eye.

"Get up, now."

I was somehow paralyzed and frozen at the moment. However, he leaned further down to seize my arm, promptly pushing my body to stand at once.

"She'll be fine." Was the only thing that escaped his coolly tone.

My vision glanced around the area, taking in as much as I could before he chooses to violently drag my fragile body with him. It was another moment of realization that stroke me; 'he was going to have me in the end.'

"Forgive me if I have a hard time believing anything you say, right now. For all I know, she's dead."

Draco tilted his head to the side before raising two fingers underneath my chin, darting my head in his direction. "I'm trying to cut back on unnecessary murder, but if that's what it will take."

My consciousness was filled with fear. There was a single bone in my body that was afraid of him. It was also an instant that I notice a couple of bruises planted on his face. He had a long cut near his left eyebrow, and each side of his jaw was wounded. His hands were particularly blue.