Epilogue

Kennedy:

"Be safe, okay?" Dylan murmured as he engulfed me in one last hug. "I will, I promise." I said into his shoulder.

"Do you have everything?" Aunt Jamie asked.

"Yep, Caroline and I checked several times." I replied. Caroline, my cousin, gave me a grin.

Ian, my other cousin, sighed, "You're so lucky you're moving to sunny California. It always rains down here." He pouted.

I transfered Uni's so I could attend one in California. It's been months since Kory and my dad's wedding. After the wedding, I returned to Seattle almost right away.

New's got out about what happened at the wedding somehow and it took some time for everyone to calm down about it. "Awe, i'm going to miss you guys." I sniffed a bit, holding back some tears.

I guess I was just really attached to my family and friends in Seattle that it made me upset to know I wouldn't be returning for sure.

"You better come visit soon," Owen, Aunt Jamie's boyfriend, threatened.

"Aha, yes of course, O!" I laughed. He pulled me in for a hug which made me do another round of hugs for everyone.

"Thank you guys for coming all this way to the airport," I smiled. Both my cousins, Aunt Jamie and Owen and Dylan came here to say our goodbyes before I was off.

The lady on the speaker called me out for my flight and I waved to my family before a-bording the plane. The plane ride was short but boring. I couldn't wait to get back to California.

Endless nights of phone calls and Skype calls just didn't seem to be enough. It was hard to catch Justin at the right moments since we've both been so busy for the past few months but we made it through.

I just couldn't wait any longer to get to California to see Justin, my family and friends. I missed the girls and Austin so much as well.

When the ride ended, I grabbed my carry on and went to baggage claim. I'm not going to live with Justin at the moment. Instead i'm going to live with my father, Kory, Ross and Isabel until I find my own place.

I wasn't in a rush to move out at the moment and the house was pretty close to the new university. I ran my fingers through my brown hair, pushing up my sunglasses with my shoulder.

Justin agreed to meet me at the airport yet he was nowhere to be seen.

Two hands were placed over my eyes, slightly of course so they didn't crush my sunglasses against my eyes, and I felt a heavy breathing chest pressed up against my back.

They brushed back a strand of hair, leaning in to whisper in my ear. "Guess who?"

I shivered from the sound of his voice. It was good to hear and feel his presence in person then over Skype or on the phone.

I turned with a huge grin on my face, wrapping my arms around him. "Deja vu much," I laughed into his chest.

He chuckled, remembering when we were first united in the airport when I was pretending to be, Ashley. He had snuck up behind me and said those exact words. It felt like ages ago when this happened.

"I missed you so much, thank you for doing this." He whispered, leaning down to press a passionate kiss to my lips. I smile in the kiss, glad that I was back.

Justin intertwined our hands together, "Ready to go?" I nodded and we grabbed my stuff, taking them to his car. I was glad I came prepared this time with my sunglasses. The paparazzi seemed to be everywhere now.

The drive back to Justin's place didn't take long. We stopped by a drive through to McDonalds and got ourselves some drinks. I sipped on my mango and pineapple real fruit smoothie until we reached his place.

"It's good to be back," I grinned. "It's great to have you back, babe. I missed you so much." He practically groaned, pressing me up against the car.

His lips were warm against my neck and I had to hold back any urges. "I missed you too, but we can't do his now," I giggled, pushing him away. He pouted but took my hand in his again, leading me inside.

"I'm quickly going to change and then we can leave." I say, walking to one of the bathrooms. My family was hosting a welcome back barbecue just for fun tonight.

I change out of my comfy joggers and grey t shirt into a white crochet cami dress since it was super nice out this evening. I left my hair at it was, brushing it down to tame it a little.

"That dress looks cute on you," Justin smirked as he looked me up and down.

I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. He really knew how to get me.

He took a few strides over, his hands finding their place on my hips. "I can't wait until it's on the floor tonight," He huskily whispered, playing with the straps of my cami dress.

I leaned up and peaked his lips, letting them linger for a bit before I pull away. "Only if you're lucky." I wink and he shakes his head me, his smirking growing a little.

"Oh I know I am."

We got to my dad's place and the barbecue was great. Vanesssa, Austin, Alexandra, Lee and even Chris were there.

I smiled widely when I saw Lee and Chris approach us, hand in hand. "Wipe that smile off you face, King." Lee playfully threatened. I hugged her and Chris, "Aw you two are just so cute together."

Chris smiled down at Lee who leaned into his shoulder. "Glad to have you back, Kenn."

Vanessa, Alex and Austin soon tackled me with hugs and hellos. It was so great to be back. I found ross and Isabel, even Parker had shown up. I'm really glad things are going great between Isabel and Parker. Ross even mentioned some girl named Mia who he's sort of seeing.

The rest of the evening went well. Seeing Kory and my dad together wasn't very weird. I got use to it and I guess everyone else did too. I wasn't surprised that Ashley didn't show up tonight.

She's still in California, but I know that she's planned out some sort of path for herself. Isabel even said she got a super short haircut and decided to change her look.

She's also been getting more in touch with our mother, Rosaline. Austin told me that Ashley was finally starting to make herself a path instead of plotting on how she could keep Justin all to herself.

I was happy that we were both moving a step forward in our lives. I made a mental note to call her after the barbecue. "Kennedy, come we need to get a picture!" Alex yelled, waving me over.

I smiled, joining my friends in the garden as we all posed with drinks in our hands.

Yep, It was good to be back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

THIS ISNT EVEN LIKE AN EPILOGUE ARGHHH.

If i decide to make a sequel I'll let you guys know.

Check out my other stories if you'd like:

Under Blue Skies -Justin Bieber- inspired by The Little Mermaid

The Internship -Justin Bieber-

Jungle Boy -Justin Bieber-

How to Become Parents -Justin Bieber-

The Wedding Planner -Justin Bieber-

Surf -Luke Brooks-

Until next time,

-Diana