Chapter 5: Getting ready

Kennedy (Also known as Ashley now):

I fluttered my eyes open and blinked a few times before properly sitting up in my bed, resting myself against the headboard.

I took a look around my sisters old bedroom that she had at Justin's house and sighed before pulling the covers off of myself. I quickly went to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom, locking the door shut, and stripped off my clothes then starting the warm water for my shower. After a good fifteen minute shower, I used a clean white towel that was already in the bathroom and then got dressed in a pair of light washed jeans that had a few rips of the knees and a simple t shirt. I let my hair dry and after I just let it open and curled it with the curling iron that I had brought with me, trying my best to mimic Ashley's usual hair style.

Once my hair had been curled, I started on my makeup and then I was ready for the day.

I creaked open the door and walked into the light filled hallway, wandering down the halls when a husky voice spoke up from behind me, "Ash?" I turned and saw Justin standing there, shirtless may I add, with a small smile on his face. "Has it really been that long that you've been in my house? You keep getting lost or something?" 

I shrugged my shoulders and took a deep breath before looking back up Justin. "Well, I'm hungry, so let's make some breakfast." Justin smile before grabbing my arm and pulling me down the stairs.

Gosh he's so annoying I don't understand how my sister likes this idiot even. If I was her I would run out on the second day because I wouldn't be able to handle Justin's annoying ness. We strolled into a very large, clean kitchen and Justin strides over to the stove and puts a pan on the stove. He quickly runs to the fridge and gets some eggs and bacon and starts to cook. I help Justin with the pancake mix and we work on the breakfast in silence. After that I help him set up the table and we pour each of our selves some orange juice and we dig in. "Mm this is good." I say taking another bite of my breakfast. "Well I am an amazing chef." Justin winks. I roll my eyes at him and continue with my breakfast. Once we both finished Justin and I go into his living room again and sit on the couch. He wraps his arm around me, making me squirm a bit. I honestly didn't want to get to close to him but I pretending to be Ashley. I'm not Kennedy anymore. "So what do you want to do today?" Justin asks nuzzling himself into the croak of my neck, his heavy breathing hitting the nape of my neck.

"Whatever you want to do." I shrug. 

Justin pulls away and looks at me for a brief moment. "Period swings." He mumbles to himself before getting off the couch and pulling me up with him. We were soon out the door after Justin got changed and we piled into his car, driving off to god knows where. After ten minutes we pulled up to a giant mall. "Here," Justin handed me a pair of chic, vintage sunglasses that must have belonged to Ashley. She probably just left them with Justin for whenever she's with him. I quietly thank him and he pulls on some shades of his own and a hat to help cover up a bit so we don't attract too much attention.

Once we got into the mall we hit up different stores to buy stuff. I was constantly fighting with Justin about paying. And of course he won because of all the crap he was saying like, "I want to be a good boyfriend!" Or "come on you deserve not to pay!" Or something like, "Babe. Please. I want to be a good boyfriend to you. Please let me pay." And he would give me the puppy dog eyes. After the mall we drove back to Justin's place where we relaxed for the rest of the day.

After lunch, Justin had some stuff to do and so I decided to hang out in the bedroom I was staying in at the moment when my phone beeped with a message.

It was Ashley.

{A= Ashley K= Kennedy}

A: how's it going with Justin?

K: okay I guess.

A: you haven't killed him yet?

K: nope. But by the looks of it I will soon or I might just blow up like a grenade.

A: Don't be so hard on him, he's such a sweet heart.

K: ew. No.

A: anyways I wanted to give you my Instagram and Twitter and all that jazz so you can post pictures. Justin will get suspicious if I'm not on my social networks and he'll know something is wrong for sure.

He already thinks that something is wrong with you anyway, I thought to myself.

K: okay.

Ashley gives me the user to her Instagram and Twitter and she also told me that her friends don't know about the whole switch-a-roo thing so if they're ever around i need to be in my Ashley character.

-two days later-

It was finally Friday and Justin said he wanted to take me out to a party happening at Khalil's place. I remember Ashley saying something about a guy named Khalil so he must have been Justin's friend or something like that. 

I agreed to come since I knew the real Ashley wouldn't miss up on a good party. I searched through the closet and found a skin tight red dress that seemed to be the only dress that reached mid thigh in there. Everything else was way too short for my liking.

I found a pair of red heels that, thankfully, fit me perfectly and I styled my hair, curling the ends of my light brown hair. I did some kind of smokey eye Ashley taught me and I applied the red mac lipstick to my lips and voila. I was ready.

Justin was already downstairs waiting for me, so I walked down the spiral stair case and Justin looked up from his phone, checking me out.

Argh. Guys.

"Wow. You look great, babe." He smirked. I gave him a weak smile. "Not too bad yourself." I said, gesturing to Justin's outfit for tonight. He was wearing black leather crotch pants that hung low on his hips, showing off the band of his Calvin and Klein boxers, with a red t shirt and a black leather jack on top. His hair was in its usual quiff and he had a golden cross necklace on and his piercings on.

Justin licked his pink lips and put his hand out for me to take. "Shall we go?"

"We shall." I replied, taking his hand.

I really hope this night goes well because I all know is that Ashley is some sort of a party animal and I'm, well, not.

Parties just weren't my thing and now I was gonna go to a huge party hosted by some guy named Khalil with the Justin Bieber.

----------------------------------------------

A/N:

Ooo lala. Well I guess in the next chapter were gonna party hardy!

K time for a joke:

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Water

Water who?

Water you looking at?

Haha get it? No...? Alrighty then.

Vote, Comment and Add!

-ijustwritefanfics