Chapter 17: Moon night club

Songs for this chapter:

Happily by One Direction

Bad day Justin Bieber

~

Kennedy (Also now known as Ashley):

After that dinner the only thing I could thing I was able to think of was that stupid kiss.

Okay so maybe it wasn't that stupid. After dinner I actually had a good time with Bieber. He wasn't that bad of a person but that doesn't change my thought about him that easily. Once we got to Justin's place we said our good nights and went to our spereate bedrooms not saying a word. When I got to bed all I could think of was the kiss that kept replaying in my head. It just woudnt leave my head! I brought my fingers to my lips, tracing them. To be honest I missed the feeling of Justin's lips on mine.

It just felt... right.

I shook my head. But it wasn't right! Just because something feels right doesnt mean its alright to do it. Right now I was sitting in the giant living room with my legs crossed on the expensive couch. I had my phone out and all I found was pictures of Justin and I at dinner last night.

Us talking and eating. Justin and I taking the selfie on his phone and of course the kiss.

That damn kiss.

There was even a gif of that kiss on Tumblr! It was so crazy. I havn't talked to Ashely (My twin) yet so I wonder if she has even seen it yet.

"Heyyy." A voice slurred as they walked into the living room. I looked up from my phone and saw Justin. "Hi." I shyly said before looking back down at my phone. The couch dipped and I felt Justin's gaze on me which started to make me nervous.

"I tried texting you but you didn't reply. It doesn't make any sense since your phone is right there. Are you ignoring me..?" Justin's husky voice asked.

Oh shit.

"I uhh," I stuttered with my words before an idea came to my head. "I changed my number. It some how
Leaked out so I had to change it.
Guess I forgot." I shrugged. He after
Got my actual number for my phone and then asked if I was coming to the next party. I agreed to come since I didnt want Justin doing something terrible or get very drunk again.

Drunk.

I cringe at the horrible childhood memories.

*Flash back*

I walked down the empty, dark, hallways of the giant mansion. Daddy and Carter were out tonight and mom wasnt home. 

"Kennedy!" A small voice yelped. I turned and saw my ten year old sister, Isabel. She looked at me with wide eyes. "Mommy and Zachery are fighting again." She sighed.

A loud crash was heard from the dinning room and a thud of a chair was heard with some muffled yelling.

"Where's Ross?" I asked, looing around the halls.

"He's with Ashley, hidding in their bedrooms."

Another fustrated scream was heard before my older brother, Zachery, who is twenty one.

He grabbed his cell phone before dialling a number.

Fifteen minutes later dad came home and ran into the dinning room where mom was.

"She's just angry," Zach soothed.

But we all knew that wasn't the only thing.

*End of Flash Back*

I shuddered. "You okay?" Justin asked as he watched me caredully. I slowly nodded my head but the look in his eyes told me he didnt believe me. "I need to get ready." I mumbled before leaving the living room.

I searched through the giant walk in closet. I really wasnt in the mood to be at a party. Espically when almost everyone is getting drunk or high.

I choosed a black, sparkling, bombshell dress. It was mid thigh and something that I wouldnt wear. But I have to remind myself im no longer Kennedy King. Im Ashley King. Just below the boobs was a lace part that showed off some skin around the dress and then the dress continued with out lace and back to its black, sparkly , bottom half of the dress. I twirled some of my hair into two difftent starnds and clipped them back, letting the rest of my brown hair open. I didnt  bother with much make up. I matched the dress with some black, sparkly heels and voila. I was ready.

I didnt understand how some people managed to party so much. Like my life style was staying home and watching movies, gossip girl, teen wolf or reading books. Never going out to big fancy parties!

I was looking at my reflection in the mirror and I noticed Justin standing behind me.

He wrapped his long arms around my waist. As soon as he did it sent a spark through my body. My hands found his arms as they traced patterns on his leather jacket. I looked up and my eyes met his hazel orbs through the mirror. Resting his chin on my shoulder, his lips were brought to my ear teasingly. "You look nice.." He whispers. His lips attach to my earlobe and I dont complain. The feelings that stirred inside me were unexplainable. He detaches himself from me and we both just stare at each other.

He was dressed a black t shirt with a leather jacket, the sleeves slightly rolled up to show off his tattoos, and black skinny jeans that hung low on his hips. A golden chain necklace was on his neck and his hair was in its usual quiff.

"We match." He sighed, happily. We both smiled before Justin took my hand in his. "Let's go."

We walk to his white Lamborghini and get in. In the back of the car I noticed some duffel bags. And instanlly I knew what was in those bags. "Woah much did Khalil need for a house party?" I asked in shock. There must have been more than a little bit of drugs in there. "A house party?" Justin barked a laugh. "This isnt a house party. This is party is hosted in a night club." Justin explained with exitement in gleaming in his eyes.

I've actually never been in an night club before. It just didnt seem my kind of thing.

Justin turned the car and we reached a night club with the glowing sign of 'Moon Night Club.' in bright colours of neon. The loud music was pounding and many people were outside taking a smoke. I watched some drunk girls walk out of the club, clumsily. Tripping over them selves. I dont think the security guards cared whatsoever. They we're getting some kind of show with the girls tripping over their heels while their dresses were already slipping off of them.

I rolled my eyes at the scene.

Of course Ashley would like this kind of stuff.

"Okay lets get this over with." I muttered as I hopped out of the car and slammed the door shut.

Justin and I walked side by side till we reached the doors of Moon night club.

This was going to get interesting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

My Justin Bieber fanpage account on instagram is http.kidrauhl

I follow back if you ask for a follow for follow