Chapter 34: Worst timing

THIS UPDATE IS SO OVER DUE AND IM SO SORRY SO HERE YOU GUYS GO OMG

Songs for this chapter:

Stop and stare by One Republic 

Apologize by Timberland and One Republic

No air by Jordin Sparks ft Chris Brown

~

Kennedy (Also now known as Ashley): 

"I like this colour," Vanessa said, picking up a shade of sparkly blue up. "Its nice, it'll really match your dress." I said, glancing at the blue dress she picked out. She had picked out three but in my opinion the blue dress looked the best on her.

"Ash, you should paint your nails with this one," She said, handing me a metallic silver nail polish. "And then you can paint some sparkles over it on one nail." 

"That's a good idea, thanks Vanessa." I smiled. She smiled back saying a 'no problem' before telling one of the ladies who worked there that we were ready to get our nails done. 

"I really like the dress you picked up. Justin is going to love it on you," She winked. I giggled looking at the dress Vanessa had picked out for me. It was a one shoulder white dress that hugged my curves. It was quite simple which was what I liked about it the most. 

As we got our nails done, we made small talk when two guys walked in. The one with blonde hair gave us a smile as he walked closer. 

"Hey, babe." He bent over and kissed Vanessa's cheek. Justin awkwardly walked over to me, hovering above me. "Hey." He whispered, his hand reached down to rub my arm. His hand was warm against my skin, his calloused fingers slightly nudging up and down my arm. 

"Hi." I slightly blushed. I looked up to see Austin already looking at me, giving me a small smile. "How was the water?" 

"Great, babe. Next time we should take you girls with us." Austin laughed, looking over at Justin who nodded. "So, are you two almost ready?" 

"Almost," I replied as the lady did the last of my nails, putting some sparkles on the nail of my ring finger, doing the same to my other finger on the opposite hand. "Cool, we leave and an hour. I'm gonna go up and change." Justin said, pulling his hand away to adjust his snapback on his head. 

"Same. We'll see you guys soon." Austin yelled back as he walked away.

~

"Wow," I murmured as we walked into the giant mansion. "Mhm," 

"Wait who's house is this?" I whispered in Justin's ear. "Kris Jenner owns it I think." He whispered back as Kris Jenner herselt walked over with a giant smile on her face. "Justin! I'm glad you could make it! And you brought your friends, fantabulous!" She grinned, hugging each of us. "Yes, this is my girlfriend, Ashley King." He gesterued towards me and her eyes brighetened, "Yes, Ashley! I see you two in the magazines a lot." Justin introduced the rest of the gang. 

Kris Jenner soon trailed off and I saw a familiar flash of blonde hair pass by and I eyed her figer, walking away from us. She had a skin tight black dress on and six inch heels on. "Ashley, are you coming?" Lee asked and I looked away. "Hmm, yeah I am." I looked back but the girl was gone. I followed my friends through the crowd, Justin's arm was lazily around my arm. 

We were currently talking with Kylie Jenner and Vanessa and Alex were talking to Big Sean. The party was loud and many people had came out tonight for whatever this event was for. Kylie was talking about her new makeup line but I really wasn't listening. 

The blonde girl from before passed by us but yet I again I didn't see her face. "I'm going to go find a bathroom, if you'll excuse me." I said, excusing myself from the boring conversation. Justin gave me a confused look before hestianlly letting my hand go. I gave him a ressuring look saying I was fine and I was actually going to the bathroom. I trailed behind the figure, following her around the crowd. I think she noticed me behind because she picked up her paste. "Hey, Ashley." Austin yelled, grabbing onto my wrist, pulling me back. "Not now, Austin! I need to follow her, hurry." I quickly scramble pulling him behind me.

"Where did she go?!" i groaned as we rushed out to a patio. The Hawaii breeze flew through our hair. "What the fuck? Not this bullshit again." Justin's voice groaned as he stomp over and pulled me away from Austin. 

"It's not like that!" I groan.

"Oh? So what is it?" He snapped. 

"Hey man, I was helping her look for-" 

"I dont care! Just stop touching her and grabbing her wrists!"

"I wasn't touc-" 

"Guys! Stop it, look!" I yelled pointing down on the floor where the girl with the black dress stood seductivly. An older looking man walked over in his tux, looking around. 

"Holy shit is that-" 

"Justin, shh." I said, keeping my eyes on them.

The older man smirked and wrapped his arm around her. She smirked, fiddling with his tie. I pulled out my phone and took a quick photo. He went on one knee and opened a box. The girl gasped.

"Who is that?" 

"I don't know Austin." I mumbled trying to get a closer look when I gasped. 

"Shit!" I yelled as I pushed away from the two boys. "Ashley!" Justin yelled furious with my sudden out burst as I pushed away from the two boys. I ran into Kylie who squeled, "Hey! Come take a quick picture with me?" She asked, dragging me over. Justin saw us and jogged over. "Picture time," She said and he joined us. We all posed and I gave my best fake smile before leaving. "Where is she-" 

"Not now, Kylie!" Justin yelled, running after me. "Ashley slow down!"

This can not be happening. I broke through the doors of the backyard, startling the two who were in the middle of lip locking. 

"Ashley why did you- holy shit its her and..." 

"Guys why did you run?!" Austin yelled as he caught up with us, a worried Vanessa, Alexandra and Lee with him. 

"Kory?!" I yelled with a shock look on my face. She gasped and the man looked down. "A-ashley." She stuttered and I shook my head. 

"You little-" I started but Justin pulled me back. 

"what the fucl?!" I yelled. "This is so wrong!" 

"Ashley, calm down, baby please." 

"Justin its fucking disgusting. Why the hell are you two seeing each other or something?" 

"Ashley what's wrong?" Austin asked. Vanessa, Lee and Alex stayed quiet. They knew who they both were. 

"What the actual fuck?" Justin's eyes widened. 

"That," I said pointing to the young girl, "Is my cousin, Kory." I snarled, looking at the ring on her finger, "And the man who just proposed to her? Is my dad." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN YAY I FINALLY UPDATED OMG SO SO SOOOOO SORRY! SO HES THE SPECIAL SURPRSE AND YA! K 

-Diana