Chapter 33: Breakfast

Hope you guys had a safe and fun halloween. On the first day of november it was already snowing... #welcometoCanada #wtfcanada

Songs for this chapter:

Love me harder by Ariana Grande ft The Weeknd

Often by The Weeknd

~

Kennedy (Also now known as Ashley): 

"Ash, it's okay." Vanessa laughed. I coudn't believe the words that had escaped her lips. How is she so okay with this? I kissed back her boyfriend last night to get my own 'boyfriend' jealous for hooking up with Chantel. "No, Vanessa! You can't be okay with this! I'm a terrible friend. You should be hating me right now or-" 

"Ashley!" Vanessa laughed, taking a sip of her orange juice. "Relax, you're my bestfriend and Austin is my boyfriend, I trust you both. Justin was being a total douchbag last night and I see why you did it. I don't really care." She cooly shrugged, as if it didn't bother her one bit. "But-" She interupts me, "But nothing! Now tell me, what's going to happen tonight? Isn't that party thing happening tonight?" I groan at the reminder of the party Justin was taking about when we where back at his place. "Shit, I don't even know what's going to happen. I think I just won't go or something." I mumble. "Oh come on, Ash! You have to come. It's gonna be fun." I don't really want to go. I did enough damage last night and I don't really want to be around Justin right now. When I woke up this morning, he wasn't in the hotel room. Instead, I find a note saying him and Austin were going to go surfing. 

Justin and Austin. I knew that guys didn't hold much gruges but this was just weird. "Where's the rest of the girls?" I ask, changing the coversation. I didn't want to talk about Justin. "Lee went to the beach with Alex." Vanessa replies, pushing back a strand of her short, dip dyed hair. The ends were blonde and she looked cute. Her sunglasses sat on the top of her head. "So, what are your plans for today before the party?" Vanessa asks.

"Im just going to go for a walk, maybe read a book or get my nails done. I just want to relax," I shrug, "How about you?" 

"I'm getting my nails done. Let me know if you're getting your nails done to and we can go together." 

"Sounds good to me." 

"I heard tonight's party is going to be huge." Vanessa continued on about the party. "Like, everyone is going to be there." Vanessa rambled on about how everyone was going to be there like The Kardashians and Jenners, Katy Perry, Chris Brown and many more celeberties. "I'll think about it. Tell me when you're getting your nails done, i'll join you." Vanessa breaks out into a huge grin. "Great! I'll be getting them down in around three hours so I'll meet you at your room and we can go down together." She chirps. With that I nod and thank her, leaving to go for my walk.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

This update is so short and im so sorry but i needed to update and 've been so busy with school.i promise things will get better. and now, i need to go now bc im seeing my bestfriend who i havent seen in forever and were going out for lunch but I promise i'll update soon