Chapter 26: Nuh uh

Ew school starts tomorrow :/

Songs for this chapter:

Come on Eileen by dexy midnight runners (I think lol)

Just can't let her go by One Direction

Kiss me kiss me by 5SOS

Good girls by 5SOS

Kennedy: (Also now known as Ashley):

"Are you ready?" Justin asked. "Almost!" I yelled from the closed bathroom door. I was almost done getting dressed for our first dinner in Hawaii. I dressed in a long army green colour skirt with a slightly cropped white loose fiitted crop top. My brown hair was open and wavy. I grabbed a bag and slipped on my brown leather sandels and I was ready! I opened the bathroom door and exited towards the bedroom where Justin was adjusting his shirt. He was wearing a white button up shirt and baggy shorts that were hung low on his hips. He had his fisherman hat on too which made me slightly snicker. 

Justin turned around quickly and glanced at me, checking me out. His eyes were soft before he quickly shook his head and took a few strides towards me. "Whatcha laughing at?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest. I place my hand on his chest to put some distance between us. Gosh he's strong. I still have to get used to him being touchy around me. "Nothing," I shyly smiled, pushing away from my 'boyfriend'. 

"Nuh uh," Justin sung, pulling me back to him. "Fine," I huff. "I was laughing at your ridiculous hat." I giggled. Justin cutely pouted as he gripped my sides lightly. "Take that back," He whinned. "Nope." I smiled happily. "Take that back, Ashley! Or i'll tickle you!" He threatened. My eyes widened as I shoke my head slowly, trying to back away from him. He grinned evily when his fingers went right to my waist and started to tickle me. "N-no! Stop it!" I laughed, trying to back away from him but he got me right into his little trap. "I wont stop till you tell me that i'm sexy and so is my hat!" 

After lots of tickling and convincing I had admited to him that he was ' a sexy piece of art and his hat was the sexiest piece of clothing ever.' as he told me to say instead. "Let's go," He smiled in satisfaction. We walked out to the elavator, Justin's arm slung around my shoulder. "You look cute tonight." He smirked as we stepped onto the elavator. "Why thank you." I grinned happy that he liked the look. Wait why should  care? He's the real Ashley's boyfriend. (My twin.) Not mine!

Oh ya, that's because you have some feelings for him!

Shut up stupid consience. No one cares.

Ya but youuu do. 

I was brought out my thoughts as the doors opened to the lobby. Everyone was already down there waiting for us. After our quick hellos, we all grabbed a mini bus to the resturant. We pulled up to the restuarant in the resort which was some kind of all around the world foods thing.

"After this I heard there is a lou out that we could go to. You guys in?" Austin asked. We all agreed to go there after we had finished eating. I sat in between Alexandra and Austin, Justin sat opposite from me, Lee (Ashley Tisdale) opposite from Alexandra and Vanessa opposite from her, boyfriend, Austin. "We all ordered steak with cooked pineapples, not wanting too much so we could have dessert at the lou out. Dinner was lots of fun. Austin and I were currently talking about how we should take wind surfing tomorrow morning. "Ya, Vanessa and the girls wanted to go get their nails done and sleep in but maybe you and Justin want to come? I've been here before and the beaches are amazing, espically their wind surfing lessons. I could teach you?" He suggested kindly. 

"Oh, for sure!" I say with an exited voice. I mean come on, it's not everyday that the Austin Butler asks you to go wind surfing in Hawaii. Plus, Austin is a cool guy and I don't like him in that way.

Ya, because you like Justin in that way. 
The annoying voice in my head reminds me. Shut up, voice. 

Justin coughed but I Ignored him. He needs to chill, it's not like we are even dating.... 

Oh. 

Oops. 

But still, Austin is with Vanessa why would he want to do anything like that with me? And, im Justin's 'girlfriend' so he shoudn't worry. Austin and I continued chatting, Justin seemed a little annoyed that I was ignoring him but I never said anything when he was checking out other girls on our way here so he can sit his little ass down and wait. 

"I heard that the-" I stopped talking when I felt some one rub their leg up and down my leg. I bit my lip and looked over to a smirking Justin. He had a face saying 'This is why you don't ignore me'. 

I turned back to a confused Austin, giving him a apologetic smile. "S-sorry." I stuttered. Justin's leg was distractiing me as he continued to rub it against my leg that was sticking out from the slit on my skirt. His leg was so warm and was leaving a burning senstation on my leg as he continued his movements. 

"Um, ya, I heard t-that the weather here is super nice." Wow really, Kennedy? Your talking about the weather with Austin and Vanessa? They both chuckled and continued to talk. I tried to listen but it was quite hard when Justin was trying to distract me. Suddenly, Justin hooked his leg right under mine, making me yelp. Everyone stopped talking and stared at me and I just blushed saying a quick 'sorry' and turned to glare at Justin. I wanted to kick him so badly. 

My leg was now pearched up on Justin's lap from under the table, his hand slowly stroking my leg. I bit on my lip as I watched his dark lustful eyes staring at me darkly. Justin gave his head a little nod to the side and I smirked, getting the idea. 

Oh but that's not going to happen, Bieber. 

As soon as his hand loosend on my leg and brought it back from his lap in a quick motion and smirked at a shocked Justin giving him a 'nuh uh' look. 

'I'll get you back' he mouthed before standing up telling everyone that we should get going for the lou out. We walked out the resturant, Justin's hand on the small of my back, he leaned over, resting his chin on my shoulder. His husky voice sent shivers down my back, "Can't wait to get you with me alone." I looked at him with surprised eyes and he just winked at me. 

Bieber, what are you doing to me? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW AND IM JUST AN EMOTIONAL BREAK DOWN BC I JUST REALLY LIKE SUMMER AND I DONT FEEL LIKE STARTING HIGH SCHOOL AND BLEHHHH

-Dianaaaaaaa