Chapter 6: Party life

Kennedy (Also now known as Ashley):

I started to become more and more nervous as we got closer to Khalil place for the party. Justin's car pulled up in a giant drive way where there were a bunch of other cars parked there. The entire street was also packed with cars. Justin cut off the engine and opened his door quickly getting out and running to my side to open my door. "Thanks." I mumbled.

The music was loud and some people were outside smoking, talking, drinking or just passed out on the grass. A hand grabbed mine, pulling me close to a hard chest. "Stay close." Justin whispered in my ear. I nodded and Justin pushed open the door, walking into Khalil's wild house.

"Yo JB!" A guy smiled giving Justin a bro hug. "Khalil, sick party man."

Argh. Guy talk.

The guy who Justin called Khalil turned to me and smiled nicely. "Ashley great to see you again. Haven't seen you in awhile."

"Hey, Khalil. I was in-"

"Hold up! Did you just call me Khalil? What happened to always calling me Kali?" Khalil raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

Oops.

I shrugged my shoulder. "Got old I guess." He nodded his head before some girl came up to him, whispering something in his ear. His face lit up and he nodded towards the giant stairs and she smirked before walking away.

"Aww man. Get it, get it, get it, get it!" Random guys cheered to Khalil. He smirked and walked away turning back to us just to say to get some drinks and enjoy the party. If you can already guess, I don't drink. And I'm not planning to start tonight either. We passed by many dancing bodies, trying to make our way through. A lot of people said hello to Justin, recognizing him right away and he smiled at each of them before reaching the kitchen.

Justin grabbed two solo cups and poured a beer in the first one, handing it to me. I stared at the drink and looked back up my eyes meeting Justin's. "Um do they have lemonade or water? Maybe a soda?" I asked shyly. He gave me a small smile taking the cup from my hand and he took a sip before grabbing another red cup and filling it with a lemonade that wasn't open yet. "Here ya go." "Thanks." We walked around the house, every few seconds Justin was bro hugging guys who he knew and talking to some people. I just awkwardly stood there pretending that I knew these people when I really didn't. "Hey man is this Ashley?" A voice asked. I looked at the person who spoke. He was tall and had jet black hair with a red streak in it. "Ya man. Ash, this is Chris. Chris this is my girlfriend Ash." Justin emphasized on the word girlfriend which seemed to amuse Chris. He raised his hands up in defence and chuckled. "Don't worry I actually brought a date with me tonight." A tall red head walked over In her eight inch heels and short mini dress. She flipped her red hair over her shoulder and Chris wrapped his arm around the redhead. "Justin, Ashley. This is, Maya." Justin gave Chris a hard stare before looking to Maya with a fake smile on his face. "Hi." I said. Maya returned the hello but didn't speak to me again.

Well then.

After talking with Chris and Maya
for a bit Justin and I left the couple. "I fucking hate that guy." Justin muttered. I couldn't help but burst out into giggles. "What's so funny?"

"Well, you're acting so stubborn about him. What did the guy ever do to you?"

"Like you don't know." Justin crossed his arms. "I'm sorry." I quickly said. What happened? Did Ashley have something to do with it? "It's alright let's not fight." Justin said.

We walked over to an empty couch and sat down watching people dance for a while before Justin stood up and put his hand out to me. He looked at me expectantly and I felt my cheeks heat up a bit as I hesitantly reached out to take his hand. 

His fingers enclosed around my own, pulling me off the couch and closely towards him. I tried to ignore the warmth of his hand as he brought me closer to dance. 

I awkwardly danced with him, feeling his crotch against me and I bit my lip. No guy has ever been this close to me in a sexual way. It was even weirder having it be my sister's boyfriend. After this is all over I think I'm going to take some therapy sessions because those will be very much needed.

----------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys!! This is just a filler
Chapter since I have a lot of homework so I will update again later on tonight.

Vote, Comment and Add.

-ijustwritefanfics