Chapter 29: Thank you

I always love updating for you guys. It makes me happy :)

Songs for this chapter:

Tomorrow never dies by 5SOS

Animals by Maroon 5

Get home by Bastille

Kennedy (Also now known as Ashley):

 I cound't believe this, well it woundn't surprise me that we would run into one of Justin's pass hook ups or relationships or whatever but the real Ashley King never mentioned Chantel Jeffries to me, not once. 

The situation was quite awkward. "Justin... How have you been?" Chantel asks in an almost bored tone. 

Almost. 

"I've been good," He clears his throat. "And you? How have you been?" He crosses his arms in front of his bare chest. She slightly smirks, cocking her head to the side. "Just peachy. What are you doing here in Hawaii." 

"I was going to ask you the same thing." 

I look over to Austin who is watching the little scene unravel infront of us. His raises his eyebrow and me and I slightly shrug. I want to move away from Justin but my legs just won't budge. "Well if you must know," Chantel yawns, "I'm here on vacation with Catherine. Your turn." 

"Im here on vacation with some friends and my girlfriend." He snaps. As if she just noticed me, Chantel smiles towards me, putting her hand out. 

"I don't think we've met before? I'm Chantel." 

I take her hand in mine, "Ashley." 

"Mhm," She muses. "We should do something all together." Her eyes flicker with exitment. 

"I don't know if thats such a good idea..." 

"Oh shut up, Justin." Chantel interupts. "A little fun won't anyone," A little smirk plays on her perfectly glossed lips. 

Justin glares at her and I know instanly something happeend between them. Did my sister know about this? "Actually, we already have plans for tonight." Austin buts in. Chantel looks over to him and rolls her eyes, "Well your plans have changed, Butler. We are going to the opening club here in the resort!" Her eyes gleam. 

"Justin, you have my number. I'll text you. I expect you guys to be there tonight." She raises her pefectly on point eyebrow. "Yeah, yeah." He grumbles, clearly annoyed by this girl's presence. "Perfect. See you then." And with that she walks away, adding a little bit of a sway to her hips. 

~

"Oh come on Ashley, don't be like that." Justin whines. 

"Be like what?" I snap as I storm off to our shared bedroom. I coundn't care anyless about Justin's hook ups. It's not problem because in a few months I'll be out of her and they will be the real Ashley King's problems. Not mine. "Like that! She was nothing and you know it. I didn't even do anything with her! We're just friends." He groans as he slams the hotel room shut. "Justin, you need to get your act together, so tell me the truth and we won't have any problems." I fake smile. "Ashley," He says through grittted teeth, "I did not have any affair with Chantel, What. So. EVER." I stare at him for a moment before sighing.

"You're lying." 

And with that, I leave the room. 

~

"Are you okay?" Austin asks as we sit together, alone, at the beach. It was a little windy but I didn't mind. I just needed to get away from Justin. I know im being over dramatic but I refuse to tell myself that it's because I have some feelings towards that asshole. Yup, were back to that stage. Austin chuckles, "When are you going to stop lying? You're not okay, Kennedy." He whispers my name. 

"I know, I know." I grumble, setting my forehead on my knees. "I just want to go home and never come back. Taking Ashley's spot was a mistake." 

"No it's not.." Austin whispers, pushing back a strand of my hair. I lift my head up and look into his eyes. "You wound't have met me or the girls. You get along with them so well, better than the real Ashley King ever did. And Justin seems more... stable then he use to be. Just don't think about it. You don't have to go for tonight and if you wan't, I won't go either." 

I smile at Austin's offer. He is so sweet, Vanessa is so lucky to have him as a boyfriend. "It's okay, I think we should go tonight. I need to try to keep Justin out of trouble." 

"Okay. Tell me if you change your mind." 

"I will, thank you Austin." 

I was so grateful for Austin's friendship. I felt so guilty lying to everyone and It was eating me alive. And in this short period of time that i've knew the girls I felt like i've known them forever. I wish I could go home but in this short period of time, I still had lots of fun. I just hope things go by smoothly until the real Ashley is ready to come take her place back. 

Forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey so yes this is short BUT i might to a double update! So yay! 

CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFICS?? IDEK K HAVE A GOOD DAY SEE U LATER (mAYYbEE??)

-DIANA