First day

Mary

They told me to meet them at this set area where there would be lots of grey buildings. I walked in and found the duffer brothers standing kinda off to the side while talking to a girl, they really are popular with things. She had blonde short hair that stopped at her shoulders, hazel eyes, and tan-ish but still pale body. Me being the awkward human being I had to be, I ended up staring. A few seconds pass until she looks over and smiles then runs over.

"Hey I'm Millie! You're Mary right" she asked while hugging me. I smiled and hugged back, "yeah. Yeah I am". "That's great. I bet you're a great actor! Here come meet the rest of the people" she demanded while dragging me over. I walked along beside her, her hand in mine, and recognized a face, "kit conner". He turned to face us and smiled, "hey. Uh yeah I'm just. You'reeeee....?" He asked while smiling, examining me.

"I'm Mary. Uh sorry I just recognize you...what are you from" I asked as I tried to put my finger on it, "heartstopper is what I'm mainly known for". I nodded the smiled, "I love that show. God I wanna be like Charlie and Nick. You did amazing" I complimented earring a smile from millie and Nick, "thank you". I looked around and saw other people, different cast members. "Ok let's all come over here to practice our lines" either Matt or Ross, cant tell the difference yet, ordered and we all listened.

Cant wait to start I guess.