Part 20

MarysPov

I tried so hard not to cry into Millie's lap. I've never..cried to someone before. I've never cried INFRONT of someone before, but I reheated her. It calmed me how she ran her hand through my hair, not caring about the probably very much there dandruff. The smell of flowers consumed my nose and my thoughts and I eventually stopped crying. "Can I stab her" I heard Finn ask and millie laughed, "if you want to loose your job". Finn stayed quiet a minute, "worth it". I smiled to myself realizing I had said everything I wanted to say to her and I have the best people ever.

"Is she gonna be ok" I heard jack ask suddenly, "yeah she'll be fine as long as Millie's got her" Finn joked making me laugh and millie smiled down at me, I could see her from the corner of my eye. I noticed the table was covering me from Finn and jacks view so I grabbed one of Millie's hand and held it. She tensed up under my hood but eventually settled realizing it was ok. "Jack you've been calmer than usual since I saw you" Millie said questioning his calmness, "oh yeah. I don't know I just haven't been as energetic and shit. I came out as bi on accident on a live and I've just been getting shitted on" he explained.

Millie was quiet for a moment then asked, "you think that'd happen if I did that". Jack didn't say anything.., "i don't know. I kinda already fucked up before that so I deserved it. But with you, you have so many fans and people that adore you I think you'd be fine....why are you keeping something from us?" He asked and I heard Finn laugh, "isn't it obvious?! Mary's crying in her lap right now while caressing her fucking hand". I raised my hand from under the table and flipped him off, "yeah love you too mary. Plus she calls her ladybug and Mary calls millie mills".

Millie started pinching her knuckles so I set my other hand on top of that one, "you ok" I asked and she looked down at me and smiled, "yeah I'm fine love". I smiled then at her then processed the name, causing me to bury myself into her legs, wait. I jumped up quickly and let go of her hands, "we're gonna act like that didn't happen" I asked millie and she winked at me before smiling, "yeah definitely".

Finn stood up at that very moment, "ok well the sexual tension and that wink are hiding too many secrets that I don't think I want to figure out so Jack come on let's leave this to fuck birds alone" he said while grabbing jacks hand, "says the one that has photos of them kissing eachother and is in a movie where he practically confesses his love for a boy, THEN has a best friend that's in love with him. You, my dear wolfhard, are a raging homosexual. You can the calling me a fuck bird when you're holding jacks hand who you've kissed on many occasions and one of you is out" I ranted on.

Finn was at a loss for words, Jack was laughing hysterically while blushing, and millie was staring at me like..well I knew the look. "Anyways YOU TOO fuck birds have fun while Millie and I...go watch a movie" I said before taking Millie's hand and hurrying to My room cause it was closer.

We got it, locked the door, and instantly connected lips like before. Tonight was gonna be sweet.