Part 19

I walked into the bathroom and fixed my hair while Mary used her rubber band on her wrist to tie her hair up. I opened the door to Finn and jack bickering, "oh hey Mary" jack stopped suddenly and smiled ? I glanced on Finn as he looked down quickly, "uh why do y'all look so tired" Finn asked while staring at her eyes, "I've been up for two days Finn. Make another comment and I'll rip your tongue out" Mary threatened, wow she's hot.

"Someone confident. Now hurry up before all the good food gets stolen" Finn said quickly walking off and smiled and whispered, "you mean the the mystery meat they claim to be meat" and Mary giggled, "yeah. He could refuse". We walked done the stairs and sat at the tables. I noticed Mary looking looking behind her constantly, so I looked. "Shit" I whispered catching everyone attention, "what? What's wrong?" Finn asked while jack looked back, "lorence is back".

I set my hand on Mary's leg, an act of silently saying 'I'm here'. She smiled at me slightly before looking back then groaning, lorence was walking over. "Aw bell ladybug. Is this mills. I was looking forward to meeting her. Surprising you can pull such an...angelic woman" she mocked while looking me up...and down slowly.

Mary stood up and leaned close to lorence, "can you just leave me the fuck alone. It's pitiful truthfully. The fact that you can't leave your ex girlfriend alone because you miss the feeling of power huh? You miss the way you could control what I eat, when I eat, how long I eat. You loved acting like you were helping when truth be told you were just starving me so you weren't the only one suffering. You are a truly sick person and I would call you Satan but that would only be an insult the the man himself".

I looked at Mary and saw pure hate in her eyes, "bitch leave. Did you not get the que or something" I said before smiling at her. She scoffed before smiling, "I hope you have fun with your new girl toy mary. Maybe she'll actually care for you" she finished before walking away. Mary watched as she stomped away then collapsed onto the couch we were eating at. She laid her head onto my lap and turned to face my stomach clearly not wanting to show her face to anyone. I set my hand atop of her head while she struggled not to cry into my lap, I didn't mind.

I noticed jack looking at Mary, zoned out almost, and Finn scowling at the door lorence left through. "Can I stab a person" Finn asked and I laughed while playing with Mary's hair, "if you want to loose your job. "Worth it".