Part 17

I don't get so high that I can't think I just get to the point where I feel calm and nothing can stress me, I do it every-time I see jimmy, which isn't often. After a few puffs millie walked in and I hid the joint behind my back, "hey mills". She sniffed the air and looked at me before shutting the door, "shit shit shit shit" I mumbled while throwing awake the joint and running out the door. "Millie wait I can explain" I said while grabbing her shoulder but she turned around and glared at me, "I told you  that you can talk to me but instead you choose to get high?!"

I removed my hand and stared at her with shock, I've never seen her so mad, "Mary you can talk to me. I don't want you to ruin yourself with something that's temporary". I laughed slightly then backed up a bit, "what? And confess all my feelings to someone that's also only temporary? You could leave at any moment and know everything about me. Use it against me" I told her while feeling the high wear off, great.

"I'm not temporary Mary. I'll be here anytime you need me, you have my number" she promised me but I just smiled, "that's what lorence said. Now I'll see you back at the hotel" I told her before turning around but she quickly turned me back around by the hand, "I'm not like that psychotic bitch ladybug. I care about you more than I should in under two days. I won't treat you like she did and I won't ever spread secrets like that. Secrets are secrets and I'd feel honoured to learn yours" she ranted on and I felt my eyes tear up and my chest hurt.

I quickly ran back to jimmys office but didn't lock the door, I just laid on his small couch he kept on there. Millie walked in shortly after and smiled at me, "ladybug i mean it. I will do anything for you and with you ok? Now hurry up because I'd like to actually sleep tonight"she smiled her angelic smile and I nodded. While we walked to the car with Jaeden I turned back on my radio and we listened to my terrible music taste. "Hey Mary can I see your phone" she asked while reaching for it, "yeah password is 8379" I told her as she typed it in.

She did some typing then her phone got a message, "I just sent your Spotify account to mine, and changed my contact name in your phone". She then set my phone back down and looked threw my account on Spotify, how great. Once we arrived at the hotel Jaeden told us goodnight and use protection causing Millie to throw a chapstick at him and me to flip him off. We walked up the stairs to my room and I was standing in the doorway while Millie stood on the outside in the hallway.

"Well goodnight ladybug" she smiled and I smiled back, "goodnight mills". Just as she was walking away I mumbled "you have a fucking angelic smile" and then shut the door.

Millie heard it and blushed to herself.

(Ok the reason I'm using the word angelic is because in my favorite book, girl in pieces, one of the characters uses this word a lot and I kinda picked it up)