Part 23

Warning: homophobic slur

We got into the school and we were in front of the whole locker room full of girls getting undressed and dressed. "Action" Ross yelled and I turned around to see having someone whisper in her ear. I looked at them then just slowly took off my shirt while trying to avoid they're gaze. "Hey Ella. Is it true that you're a lesbian" the girl asked, I glanced at millie, "what".

"Well Alex here was just telling me about how you always stare at her in the locker rooms and make suggestive comments about us ladies to her" she lied. I looked at millie and she shook her head, "so I was just wondering. Are you a fag". I shot my eyes towards her and laughed, "wow you all really are a bunch of bitches who can't control there jealousy! You're just jealous that I can pull both genders while you over here struggling to keep one". Everyone went quiet and looked at me.

I quickly put on my clean shirt and shorts then walked over to millie, "and as for you. You can expect not to see me for awhile" I told her before walking out of the room. I heard the girl start to complain but the only voice I didn't here was Millie's. "Cut" Matt yelled then walked over to millie, "ok while we film these side bits I'm gonna need you to be a little bit emotional". Millie nodded and apologized.

We filmed those, she was more emotional, and Matt said it was good. We filmed a few more scenes of just us talking at school, Jaeden kit and timothèe were in some of those, then I got a few scenes with Winona since she played my mom. After that it was around lunch time and I walked over to my phone, "hey Mary. Wanna go get something to eat with Finn and Jack again. Jacks like begging me over the phone, he seems to be in a better mood" Millie explained. "Yeah sure. Let me go change and I'll be there" I told her and she nodded, taking my stuff to hold and heading to the car.