Part 4

MilliesPov

I felt really bad for messing up about maths sexuality but I honestly didn't know. To be honest I don't even know mine, I just go by straight. Things are easier when you just identify as straight atleast for me. As i walked past her I winked then quickly walked off, I don't know why but I did.

Once i arrived at the hotel I walked down the hallway to my room and ran into Finn, "Finn oh my god what are you doing here". Finn rubbed his eyes slightly before smiling, "I'm filming for the ghostbusters afterlife movie" he reminded me once again, "ohhhh. Is that why your hair looks like this". He smiled while probably getting the same flashback as me from season 3, "what do you not like it" he asked while smiling and I smiled back, "no".

Just then I watched as a very recognizable redhead walked by, Mary. Her hair wasn't like super redhead, it was blonde but with defiant red in it. So strawberry blonde to be more specific. "Mary! Hey!" I yelled causing her to turn around and look up from her phone, she looked worried until she saw me and smiled. "Hey mills" she said while walking back over, "guess what I found out" i said excitedly while grabbing her hand, "your name means ladybug".

Finn laughed reminding me he was there, "oh yeah! And Finn here is staying here as well" I added. Mary looked over at Finn and looked at him before smiling, "oh my god I know you. You're from my favorite movie. Dude you do not understand how much I loved that movie" she ranted on before laughing, "shit sorry. The movies goldfinch". I smiled slightly at her then looked away quickly, I was admiring her.

"Oh yeah. I loved filming that" he said smiling before looking at his phone, "Jesus it's already 1am I gotta go" he said before running off to his room a few doors down. Mary smiled at me and held eye contact. Her eyes were greyish blue but as we stared into each other they faded into a blue close to the ocean on a sunny non rainy day. Eventually her phone rang and she looked at it, her smile dropping and eyes resetting to its natural color, "I gotta go too. I'll see you later" she asked.

I nodded, obviously, and smiled "get as much sleep as you can ladybug". She quickly turned the other way to walk, "you too mills".