Part 6

MilliesPov

I walked to the downstairs area with all the food and bought a few things with Finn then sat down on one of the couches. "So how was filming today...or yesterday technically" he asked obviously wanting to hear about Mary. "It was good. We got threw the whole script and Mary and I clearly aren't awkward around each other so that's good. And I've already embarrassed myself around her so that's good too" I explained while smiling then rolling my eyes at the way Finn was looking at me.

"Awww hall are so cute" he jokingly said causing me to threw a chip bag at him, and him just catching it causing no damage. He handed me back the bag then looked at his phone, "who's texting you" I asked and he shook his head, "no one. Mary just posted a photo on her story of the stranger things cast. She put 'I've only met two but from those people I'm guessing the cast is amazing and you should go watch the new season...I sure need too'" he read off and I went to check, she had.

I liked the story then went to her nearest posts to see the comments, I had lots of reply's. Most were claiming we were dating then some were saying how disgusting it was and that I was too pretty to be with Mary. I quickly closed my phone and set it on my thigh, "I hate some people. I mean honestly! How can they have the audacity to comment things like they do on peoples post, that shits public" I ranted on to Finn as he turned his phone off and set it on the arm chair.

Finn smiled slightly at me ranting so I stopped and turned to the side, clearly flustered. "I just hate that anytime I'm nice or around someone they think I'm dating them and start bullying them or something or they start bullying me. I've been called a hoe or a whore so many times in my dms Finn you don't understand. And I don't want Mary to go threw that too" I explained to him. Finn nodded and set his hand on mine, "I get it millie. And Mary seems like she can handle things for herself. I just need to know one thing" he said and I looked at him catiously, "what Finn".

He smiled slightly before asking "you sure you're straight" then he glanced down at my sweatpants that were cuffed, "oh my god Finn they're just to long" I laughed with him as he sat back down in his seat. We continued on with our late night talking, me going back to my room around 2 something and falling asleep 3 but the whole time I couldn't get his question out of my head.

Am I straight?