Part 5

MarysPov

Once I got back unto my room I called my mom. "Hey sorry. I was busy with work" I told her as I sat down, "till this late?! Ok well Lorence is apparently doing a modeling job there with her new girlfriend and just wanted to worn you incase you see her and she tries to come near you or some shit like that" my mom told me.

Lorence was my ex girlfriend, clearly, and wasn't the best. She manipulated me into doing her dangerous diets with her and would always make comments on my body, causing me to have self doubt for awhile. She also would always tell me how bad of a girlfriend I am and that no one will ever love and shes stuck with me, and I was suppose to be damn grateful.

Anyways I told my mom I loved her before hanging up. I went into the bathroom, took a shower, then laid in bed while scrolling on insta and YouTube. I noticed that timothee, Millie, kit, Winona, and abunch of stranger things accounts were now following me. I posted a photo of myself in an outfit for the new movie, that I got permission for, then captioned 'never too soon to make out with a girl you've never met'.

Instantly I got comments and likes then noticed one from Millie saying 'not regrettable either'. I froze and stared at my phone and rereading the comment before quickly checking it was her, yup still Millie. I liked the comment then turned off my phone decided to got to sleep since I needed to wake up around 5:30am tomorrow and be there by 6am In order to have enough time to get ready. Plus it was already 2am and she needed sleep so she could function tomorrow.

As i closed my eyes I started listening to the outside noises in the hall. I could hear tvs in the other room, people on calls and clicking on their computers, even some just listening to music. But then I heard a familiar voice, Finn's im guessing. "Hey Millie. What are you doing still up" he asked, "oh I got hungry and couldn't sleep so I decided to go downstairs to get some food. Do you want to come with me" she asked and I could hear the smile and tiredness in her voice.

"You need to sleep. You'll have trouble acting tomorrow. You also get a little to honest and get anxiety more easily when youre tired snd with that new coworker, Mary I think, you dont want to be overly honest and anxious" he told her earring a laugh from Millie, "do you want to come or not? I texted her but she didn't respond, in guessing shes alseep" she asked once again before explaining to Finn. He gave in and the walked downstairs leaving me here to listen to the clinking of people and their late night habits.

I ended up staying wide awake till my body passed out completely around 3 something, giving me about two hours to sleep.