Part 11

MilliesPov

I watched as Mary ran off and quickly stood up, "hey millie maybe she needs to be left alone" Sophia Jaeden said and I rolled my eyes and walked towards the bathroom. I tried to open the door but it was locked, "Mary it's me, mills. Please let me in" I asked quietly. She didn't answer. "Ladybug, please. I just wanna talk to you. Figure out what just happened. You can trust me you know that" I assured her. A few seconds passed before the door opened revealing a red eyed Mary.

I knew she probably didn't want to talk so I walked forward and hugged her, she smelled like lavender and mint, my favorite smell. She tensed up at first, probably not expecting me to hug her, but quickly gave in and hugged back. We hugged for awhile, I didn't want to pull away till she did, then she started talking. "That was lorence, my ex girlfriend. She caused me to have a lot of problems that I still kinda do have like anxiety, trust issues, overthinking. Yknow all that shit. Anyways she's here for a modeling gig and my moms been calling me for the past two days telling me she was here" mary explained to me finally, it was weird because we've known eachother for two days but she seems to trust me.

I squeezed her tighter before letting go, "she's an arshole" I told her and she smiled, "yeah. She is". Mary looked at me in a way I've never had anyone look at me, it was almost like Desire or admiration. I suddenly had the urge to kiss Mary, I wanted to so badly and I think she did too. I grabbed her face then hesitated, "you can talk to me anytime about anything. Trust me, I'll understand" then I let go and smiled. "Hey we gotta get back to set" I heard Jaeden say while walking into the bathroom, "yeah right let's go" I said then grabbed Mary's hand.