Part 14

MarysPov

Once we finished filming the rest of the scenes we got to go back to our hotel to get ready, we have till 10 to get ready and be there. I was getting soaked so I bent over and flipped my hair out my face then looked at millie who quickly glanced off. I felt my face heat up and quickly walked to my car wanting to get home. I drove all the way to the hotel and walked inside soaking.

Quickly heading to my room up the stairs I tripped but caught myself on the railing. Once in my room, I stripped and hopped into the shower wanting to be clean and in something comfy for the next 6-7 hours. I cleaned my body and hair then washed my face before stepping out and getting dressed. I grabbed my phone and took a photo of the outside view on my balcony, there was a rainbow right infront of me and it showed up perfectly on my phone.

I posted it with the caption 'this day couldn't get any better, oh wait it did' then decided to scroll on Instagram. As soon as I refreshed my page I saw...Millie posted a photo of the rainbow from her balcony at the same exact time with a caption saying 'beautiful day, couldn't get any better'. I smiled brightly before collapsing onto my bed, smiling like a fucking idiot. I then got a bunch of notifications and decided to read the comments.

Maryfields:): this day couldn't get any better, oh wait it did

User3: you have a great view!!
User7: I can't believe Millie has to work with her
User9: this view isn't something you deserve
User4: this view matches you, colorful and breath taking
Liked by milliebobbybrown and Maryfields:)
User2: you should post a photo with Millie, y'all are so cute!!
Liked by milliebobbybrown
Milliebobbybrown: haha I guess we're connected
Liked by Maryfields:)

I ignored the hate and liked all the love comments. I let an hour pass by then decides to pick out an outfit and do some makeup. I slipped on a pinkish tan dress that showed alot of my back then did some makeup and straightened my hair. Once I was done it was around 9:30 and it took 20 minutes to get there so I went downstairs and right as I was about to leave I got a call from Millie, "hey ladybug can you wait for Jaeden and me. We were thinking we could all ride in the same car so it's be easier. It'll only be like a minute" she pleaded and of course I gave in, "yeah sure I'll be down here".

I waited about 2 minutes until millie ran downstairs and up to me, "Jaeden is using the bathroom then he'll be here" she explained then sat down beside me on the couch. I looked at her outfit and makeup and smiled, "ok that's fine". After a few seconds I looked at millie then laughed, "do I look that bad" I asked as she looked at her photo, "no you look beautiful ladybug. I wanted to capture it" she said while smiling. I pulled out my phone and took a photo of her but of course she was already posing and it looked gorgeous.

"I wanna see it" she said as I handed her the phone, "why is my phone so close to it" she laughed while smiling her beautiful smile and I stared at her on accident, "I don't know" I laughed. She looked up and met my eyes, then just smiled back.