Chapter 8

The sun was beginning to set and both of us had drunk copious amount of hard liquor. There was no tension between us, there was anything but. The room was filled with drunk laughter and somewhat getting to know each other.

I love being intoxicated but there's one thing I dislike about it, my walls that I've spent so long building, start to lower ever since slightly.

"Did you think I was scary?" Eddie asks in the midst of a deep throated laugh. We both sat on the floor of the house opposite each other. I let out a laugh and rocked sideways "No" I truthfully answered his question. "Why not?" He asks slightly offended but too drunk to care.

I continued leaning to the side until I lost my balance and fell to the floor. "Munson, you're not scary at all" i responded to his question with an honest answer. He didn't respond so I just continued to speak.

"You have everyone fooled with your hard man exterior, the leather coats and the attitude. But I can tell that's not you" I stated leaning up and looking in his eyes. "You can see it in your eyes" i finished directly staring in his eyes before i dropped down on the floor in a fit of laughter.

He remained silent as i laughed my arse off and he just looked at me. "What?" I asked propping my head up with my hand. "You're not all you pretend to be either" he says softly playing with the ends of my hair. "What's that supposed to mean?" I ask slightly sobering up a bit because I couldn't tell of him meant that in a nice way or not.

"You have this bad girl exterior as well and you pretend that you don't care, but deep down you really do and you also like to think that your untouchable but i can see the bruises on your body" he answered in a low and soft tone.

I remained still for one minute before slapping his hand away from my hair and getting up from the floor. "Fuck off Munson" I yelled as walked towards the door. "What. Don't like that I was telling the truth" he said not in a mean manner, I'm sure it was just the alcohol but his words got to me, they pissed me the fuck off.

I swing my body back around to face him, walking up until our toes are touching. "I am untouchable. You should fucking see what he looked like, then maybe you would shut up" I yelled in his face shaking with fury.

His hardened face slightly soften after what I just said. "Him?" He asked softly, his eyes meeting mine. But I was still mad, mad as shit and drunk as fuck, that was never a good combination so I just went off.

"Yes him. You want to know. You think you really want to fucking know. Okay here it fucking is. My father beats the shit out of me and the night before last he almost fucking killed me, is that what you fucking wanted to hear" I screamed at him pointing to the bruising around my neck but he just remained silent and his mouth hung open in slight shock.

A dry humourless laugh escaped my lips. "And you know what I am untouchable. I beat the shit out of his unconscious body and left him there bloodied and bruised on the fucking floor like the selfish person I am. You don't know anything about me." I finished yelling at him but his next actions surprised me.

He stepped forwards and closed the distance between us, smashing his lips against mine. As if we were drawn together by a magnet I instantly returned the intensity of the kiss.

I snake my hands around his neck and into his hair slightly tugging my way through. He pushes and backs me up against the wall of the house so hard that something falls of a shelf next to us.

I realise what is happening and pull away I look up at the panting boy above me, his hands still firmly secured on my waist. "Fuck you" I say but it doesn't come out maliciously like i so wished it did. "I know you want me to" is all he manages to say before I smash my lips against his once more.

The intensity of the kiss deepens as he bites my bottom lip. I push further into him so that our chest are flat against each other's. He moves his hands from my waist and down to my thighs, hiking me up his body so I can wrap my legs around his torso.

He moves us away from the wall, his hands firmly placed on my arse and takes us over to the couch sitting down with me straddling over him. I move my hips against him not once breaking the kiss. I feel his breathing get heavier and feel him beneath me, a small smile tugs on my lips making his grip tighten on me.

He moves one hand to my arse and moves it i time to my hips, and he moves his other up the bottom of my jumper. He's fingers graze over my skin, leaving a trail of heat and fire as he travels upwards towards my bra.

I push onto him harder and a groan escapes his lips, I hide a small laugh at the effect I have on him. Swiftly his rips off my jumper from my body and tosses it to the side and then pulls off his own shirt. He puts his hands back on my arse and flips us, he places me down so I'm laying on the sofa and hovers above me.

A pause of silence passes and Eddie was just looking at me with a smirk on his face. "What?" I asked confused as to why he was smirking. He lets out a small laugh before looking in my eyes. "Never thought you would be the type of person to be under someone" he smirks even more. I bring up my hands to push him but he grabs my wrist with his hands, he moves them above my head and just holds tightly. I tug on my wrists to free them from his grasp but it didn't work. Another smirk tugged at his lips as he trailed a finger down my skin and towards my skirt. He uses his free hand to pull down the material along with my tights and underwear so I was completely naked above him.

He moved his lips back to mine and I pushed up to connect them, pushing my bare chest against his once more. I tugged my hands lightly and he let go, not breaking the kiss. Instantly I moved my hands to his jeans, unbuttoning and pulling them down.

This time I broke the kiss and moved my lips towards his ear. "Fuck me" is all I whispered and he didn't hesitate to obey. He pushed into me aggressively in one go and a moan escaped my lips. Again and again he pushed in and out, the intensity increasing with each one. I shot my hands into his hair and tugged as he thrusted into me.

"Fuck" I screamed as he hit all the right spots inside me. His breathing increased and our bodies became one as we moved in sync with each other. He was pushing my over the edge and I couldn't hold on. I removed my hands from his hair and locked them onto his back. He pushed harder and harder, I dug my nails down his back as a final scream escaped my lips and a final groan from his.

His thrusts slowed until he pulled out of me and laid besides me on the couch. We both lay, panting as we stare at the ceiling above us. I turn on my side to face him but he was already looking at me. A unfamiliar feeling stemmed in my body as I saw his eyes looking into mine and I felt my heart leap ever so slightly. What the fuck was that, I don't do feelings or have feelings. But no one has ever stayed after, they all just leave without another word, but he's here, looking at me.

I think about the literally wanted and suspected murderer that I just slept with. He dosent know me, he didn't even know my name. I think back to when Dustin introduced us, why did he scoff.

"How did you know who I was when Dustin introduced me?" I asked quietly as I looked at his expression. He turned away from me slightly and faced the ceiling. "I've known who you are for a long time. When you first came to the school I knew who you where, how could I not. You just walked through those doors looking badass as hell, the way you held yourself. I knew that from then I liked you but you never spoke to me or even spared me a second look" he says slightly defeatedly.

I sigh slightly, I haven't been totally honest with him or myself. "You know when I said you were a stranger?" I asked and he turned to me with a slight nod. "I may not have been 100% honest" i mumbled slightly but he heard me. He sat up from his position and just looked down at me.

I sigh once more before I decide to spill my guts, goddamn alcohol and goddamn Eddie Munson. I take a dee breath before elaborating on my previous statement. "I knew who you were Munson. I knew who you were even before I walked into the school. I saw you, I saw your band play one Tuesday before the school year started. I knew who you were Eddie." I said sitting up from my position and next to Eddie.