Chapter 13

We spent the next hour running and spinning around the house, jumping on top of each other and admiring our eyes. We both now lay on the ground, Eddie underneath me propping himself up on his elbows. And I lay my body over him, propping my head up with my arm.

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" Eddie says, looking down at me with a mesmerised glint in his eyes. "Shut up Munson" i head-but his arm in slight embarrassed aggression because I didn't know how to take the compliment.

"You know what?" He asks with a mischievous grin on his face. "What?" I ask intrigued to know what's got him grinning like that. "I take it back" he says with a small smile. I pause for a moment, take what back? He notices my silence and helps me remember.

"I. Take. It. Back" he says slowly as he leans forward and looks me dead in the eyes. "So now you can kiss me" he cockily whispers in my ear. I look up at him and flick my down to his soft lips and back up to his enchanting eyes whilst laughing all sweetly and feminine, I move my hand up towards his face and shove my hand over his face and push his head away.

I break out in a fit of laughter rolling around the floor. "You thought?" I manage to croak out before almost pissing myself laughing once more. I think about it over and over again and each time I think about it gets funnier and funnier until I literally am struggling to breathe on the floor.

I clutch my stomach and manage to subside the laughter, god that was well funny. I look up at the boy I literally just pied off and he was sat up looking at me with a dark expression. "Fine. We can play it that way" he says shrugging his shoulders and standing up from his position.

I stand up after him and walk towards where he was stood. I trail my index finger around his bare forearm ever so gently I feel him stiffen beneath me. "I do like to play" i whisper in his ear before walking away.

I take one step with a small victorious smirk on my face before a force pushes me into the wall and holds me there. My face was pinned up against the wallpaper and my hands gripped behind my back with Eddies body pressed up against my arse, keeping me locked up against the wall.

I struggle against his grip harshly but he never falters, a part of me despises not being in control but another part of me relishes in the feeling of being totally and utterly helpless against a certain curly haired boy. I tug on my wrists he held together behind my back once more but his grip just tightens.

He leans further into me and only stops when his lips come in connection with me ear. "Do you want me to stop?" He whispered in a low tone as if he was begging me to defy him. I don't respond to him just harshly attempt to tug away my wrists from his grasp again.

"Wrong answer. Try again" he whispers seemingly unfazed by my struggles. I pull my mouth into a thin line before responding back to him defiantly. "Oh bite me" I manage to whisper somewhat maliciously. "Okay" he says before brushing his teeth along my ear and biting on the lobe at the bottom.

A weird shrill of shivers ignited over my body at the small but sensual act but I needed him riled up more. I scoff loudly as if he wasn't still pinning me up against the wall whilst restraining my hands. "Is that all you've got, I thought you were meant to be Eddie the 'freak' Munson?" I tease feeling his muscles tense behind me once more.

"Oh you really shouldn't have said that" he said cockily with a signature dickhead smirk. He let go of my wrists and allowed me to turn to face him. I quickly rotate my body to look at him but a firm grip pushes against my neck. I looked in his eyes but there was no innocence anymore, his eyes were filled with hunger desire.

"You sure you can handle the freak?" He whispers, malice in his tone. I scoff again despite his bruising grip on my throat. "Please, you couldn't be difficult to handle if you tried" i say teasingly once more. He doesn't leave room for talking as his lips are on mine in a matter of seconds.