Episode 18: Blood Sacrifice

"I need you."

My back arched and lifted off the bed. His tight grip on my waist held my bottom half in place as his tongue licked me lavishly. Curling into me. His saliva a mix of the essence of my desire.

"I crave you."

My fingers dug into his shoulders. I don't know how I didn't pierce through his skin. I was gripping him for dear life. His middle finger slide in and out of me effortlessly as he focused on my bead of pleasure, thoroughly lathered with his saliva it seemed to vibrate against his tongue.

I squeezed my eyes shut as a strong wave washed over me all the way to my toes. A ripple followed by another and another as my body shook. Can you die from an orgasm? How about multiple?

"Easton...." I gasped his name as I felt my back heat up. My muscles contorted as I felt the smoothness of the wings on my back. Soft as silk, translucent like a colorful glass, unbreakable like steel.

Wet passionate kisses trailed up my belly. A bite on my left side. A warm tongue licking up the valley between my breasts. A breathless twirl of a tongue around my lift nipple, before he lifted his head. Eyes a golden pool of blood, lips soft and glistening as if coated in fresh blood. I reached up and touched his face. It felt cold, still pale, but the dark veins that used to run across his face when he transformed was not as prominent. On the forehead, couple beneath the eyes, on his chin. I slowly ran my fingers over them.

Easton moaned and closed his eyes, rocking his hard body into mine as I caressed his face.

He was strangely beautiful.

"I want you."

He whispered as my thumb slid into his mouth. His warm mouth enclosed over it as he sucked on it slowly, opening his eyes to make eye contact with me.

An overwhelming sensation ran through my body as I involuntarily moaned loudly.

His lips turned up in a satisfied smirk as he nicked my thumb. "Do you feel the power?" He whispered.

"How are you doing this?" I whispered back in shock as he lowered his head to my neck. His soft lips a needed pressure against my throbbing vein. "It feels so real." I dug my fingers into his hair.

"You're doing it." His words grazed my ear. "But I need you to wake up now?"

I panted as I looked up at him in confusion. "What?"

"I need you to wake up now." Easton repeated  grabbing my neck.

My heart raced as his words weren't making sense. How were we together? We were in my room. No, I was in my room. Easton is still missing. I'm sleeping....I'm..

"WAKE UP!"

I gasped and scrambled up, grasping for something, anything, but I fell back against the hard ground.

Outside?

My heart pounded at my restricted speech because of the gag around my mouth.

I couldn't breathe.

My hands were constrained in front of me in what looked like thick medival handcuffs.

I quickly tried to sit right side up as I took in the long leather boots in front of me. I looked up to a tall, pretty darkskinned woman. Her hair was in a short pixie cut. Her eyes blood red with rings of gold.. Her red lips held an amused gaze.

"Oh my." She chuckled lightly as she walked around me as if circling her prey. "You're much more powerful than you look aren't you witchy?" The lady asked, licking her lips slowly. Her long silky black robe blew behind her, revealing her red laced corset and leather shorts. "What do we have here?"