<3 ChAPteR OnE - SaVeD

"Whoho lets see those bitches moving"

"Boooh get off!"

"You look like an elephant dirt to the publics face, GET THE FUQ OFF THAT STAGE YOU CAN'T MOVE!!!"

The yelling and the negative comments finally got those fools off the stage - thankfully.

I sat in the club, my ladies around me. The barkeeper gave me my drink - wodka on ice - I thanked him and recieved a wink.

I was in a playful mood tonight; normally I was an innocent girl, but as soon as alcohol got in my veins, you couldn't stop me.

My besties Trinity, Emily, Isabelle and Eva were standing right besides me, also holding her drinks.

"Give it up for the ladies" the DJ said. "Now who wants to perform next?"

I exchanged intense gazes with my pals and recieved bearly noticable nodds in agreement with the mentally asked question.

I gulped down the liquid inside my glass and slammed it on the table, so did Emily and Eva, only Isabelle sipped on her pink drink and then placed it nicely on the table and told Trinity to keep an eye on it - Trinity wouldn't come with us; she had a bad injury on her left ankle so she wasn't really able to move it.

So we went up to the DJ-desk and I whispered my song request in his ear. He looked at me with a disbelieving gaze, but nodded and handed us the microphones.

We got on the stage and took our places - I stood at the back, Eva sat down at the front, and Issi and Em knelt either on the left and the right side - we had practiced this performance a lot since we are preparing for a tatlent-competition in two weeks.

I gave the DJ a small nodd and he started the track in response.

"Ladies and Gentelmen! Welcome to the moulin rouge" I said into the micro.

"Where is all my soul, sisters, let me hear y'all flow sisters" Eva continoued singing.

"Hey sister, go sister,slow sister, flow sister, hey sister, go sister,slow sister, flow sister" Emily and Issi sang while stalking forward- legs lifting a bit higher than they normaly would- and crossed infront of Eva.

"He met Marmelade down in old moulin rouge, strudding her stuff on the street" I sang while also stepping to the front. "She said: Hello hey joe, you wanna give it a go? Oh oh oh " Eva stood up infront of me but moved to the side quickly.

All of us four stood in a line, moving our hips from the left to the right while one hand was placed infront of our centre. "Gitchi gitchi yaya dada." "Dada-a a a a " Emily sang the base line. "Gitchi gitchi yaya here" the rest of us sang. "Here ere ere" Isabelle voiced between the lines. "Mocha chocholatta yaya" we all sang.

"Chreole lady marmalade, oh oh, oh oh ououou" Eva sang her short solo.

I stalked to the side because i noticed the pole, and started working on it whilst singing the second line of the song. I was pretty good at pole-dancing since I practice a lot on it. I swung my feet up and wrapped them around the pole, and released my hands to pick up the microphone which I placed on the ground before, singing the second line together with Isabelle.

"We come through with the money and the garter belts

Let 'em know we 'bout that cake, straight out the gate

We independent women, some mistake us for whores

I'm saying, why spend mine when I can spend yours

Disagree, well, that's you and I'm sorry

I'ma keep playing these cats out like Atari

Wear high heeled shoes, getting love from the dudes