<3 ChApTeR tEn - cLubBiNG

Okay.. so before anyone gets confused - the last two chapters (captured and remembered) do, like this chapter, happen at the same time. So Caitlin told Zayn to go down to Tassi BEFORE she and Tarry went out for dinner (you know the rest of the story) and right now, Zayn is still in his room WITHOUT tassi, and Cai, Louis, Ti and Harry are still in the livingroom, and they HAVE NOT gone out yet :D

_____________________________

Nialls POV

"He has spies?" I asked unbelievingly, she couldn't be serious. "And he set them on us?"

"I tell you he has - please watch out, I dont want you getting hurt." her voice was sincere, I could imagine her frown; her cute little face all scrunched up in worry.

"Please stop worrying! I'm a big guy, okay?" I chuckled, earning a huff from the other sife of the line. "I can take care of myself."

"I know... just, be careful." she whispered.

"Bye moonchild." my voice was smooth, something that didnt really happen often - but she was different. Right now, she was like the only one I had... She was the brightness that lightened up my dark path. I really liked her - as a friend I guess.

"Bye Niall." her voice held the same desperation as it did at the beginning of our conversation, about an hour ago - she was like the only one who could talk to me for such a long time without pissing me off or boring me to death.

But there was nothing to be desperate or worried about - I could look after myself; i'd done it long enough. She just worried too much; her pretty head was just too small for such a big brain - so she got overprotective over some people. Some people - also known as our weird little 'family'.

Another reason why she worried so much was that she didnt live in the same house as us - her home was her workingplace at the same time, and she worked an hour away from us. But she couldnt just move in here - not that we would mind, she belonged to our crooked up family - but we weren't her only customers. Other teams were too, and we couldnt just invite everyone here, could we?

I was so lost in thought i didnt even realise that my phone was still pressed against my ear, although she had hung up about 5 minutes ago. I shoved the small square item into my pocket, grabbed my jeans-jacket and walked down into the livingroom.

I kicked the door open, revealing two head-over-heels fallen in love couples - oh god I am so sick of that sometimes.

"Styles, get you and your girlfriend a room if you are so desperate for it; Ti - could you please try to satisfy your boyfriend a bit less obvious? I can see your fucking hand in his fucking pants!" I barked as I made my way to the kitchen, taking a quick snack before I would leave.

"Shut up Horan, you are just jealous." Louis shouted, breaking the snogging session he and his girlfriend were sharing.

"Of what Tommo, you? Thaha!" I chucked down a glass of water, taking another bite of my sandwitch while I walked back to the livingroom.

"You have no girl that does that stuff for you; any time, any place." His head was turned to face me; Cai working her mouth down his neck as he talked to me. "Up here darling.." he mumbled before they went back to sucking each others face off.

"I agree with Lou, Niall. And by the way - I dont care wether or not you can see my hand; I enjoy seeing that guy here under my mercy." She nodded towards the moaning Harry - his head was layn back on the couch, lips parted, eyes closed; and on top of him, a smirking trinity palming the living spirits out of him.

"Whatever you say, sweetheart." i rolled my eyes and started to move over to the door, swiftly turning around to get the keys from the table in the hallway. Just as I turned, my eyes landed on a frozen zayn, whose eyes were layn on the object of my interest. The table was almost in the middle of the hallway, and before I even realized what happened, Zayn was racing towards the wooden funiture.