<3 cHapTeR SiX - f[R]igHtEneD

Like the title says - I rate this chapter [R] cause .. Yeah... You'll see... I excuse myself in advance for being... Lets call it awkward :3 Anyway - enjoy :D

___________________________________

"I've got an idea..." Trinity whispered, not aware that I had already waken up. Her body resting on the mattress, sitting right next to me.

"Go on..." Cai mumbled, probably standing in the doorframe as her voice sounded far away.

"You now we can't get her outta here, and we obviously can't prevent it - right?" the body besides my shifted a bit, the sight of the things was uncomfortable to her.

"Doesn't sound like an idea yet... But yes, you are right, go on." Cai was getting inpatient, pacing around in the room whilst Ti was still sat on the bed, I could tell my the muffled padding of Cai's bare feet.

"We should talk to her..." there was a long silence - I couldn't see what was going on as my eyes were still shot, wanting them to go on.

"You mean to... Her?" the voice of my best friend seemed to be worried, she would probably furrow her eyebrows and press her lips together in concern. Her head would tilt to a side and she would fall deep into thoughts.

I heard someone gulp heavily, that's when I decided to open my eyes.

"Babes, you are awake?" Cai hushed over, taking one of my hands as the other one was taken by Ti.

"Yeah, quite a while. So whom you wanna talk to?" I found myself curious as I sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

Worried gazes were exchanged before they tugged me out of the room. I noticed a cold breeze flowing around my abdomen - that was when I realised I just wore one of Liam's boxers and a big shirt.

"Did you dress me?"

"Hazz called and told us to, as they will arrive tonight..." Trinity strained off as she looked through a drawer in the hallway.

"Liam wants you to look like that... You know..." my new won friend said, whilst getting a box out of the wardrobe of her boyfriends room.

"Tonight? Wait, how long have I been asleep?" I scratched my head, wondering about almost everything at the moment. As I lifted my arm, I noticed the lack of a bra - oh, great! Those girls seemed to have undressed me fully before they tugged the new clothes on my body.

"Well, we tried to wake you up, but you slept two days straight. Good thing for you; this guy - you mow, the one they are hunting for - he is good, so they didn't show up yesterday." Hair was fanning around the box as Cai looked through about a billion of keys, searching for the right one.

"And whom do you wanna show me and why?" the innocent tone in my voice wasn't even played - I had no clue what they wanted to do. Suddenly both of their heads shot up, eyes locking on me, then hushing over to each other, nodding in agreement.

"We will prepare you... You know, for tonight... But ... Yeah no, WE actually won't.... Tasmin will... Kind of..." rather thick eyebrows built a deep frown as the pale female in front of me tried to express herself.

"And where can we find her?"

Caitlin swallowed hard, putting one hand on my shoulder. "You'll see..." her eyes told me I'm probably not like what's see.

"Alright... Then let's go..."

"We gotta find the key before... Better said the 2 keys..." Trinity was still bowed over the drawer, frantically looking for the keys.

"Can I help?" my feet moved me over next to Caitlin.

"Well you could look in Niall's room, they could be there too." I nodded in response, my hair waving behind me as I ran over to the room I guessed was the Irish ones.