<3 ChApTeR sEVeN - Fo[R]ceD

• Dedicated to Brianna Fish

This chapter is also rated [R] you'll see why :3

________________________________

It had already grown dark outside - the beautiful wether that had shown up two days before had faded into a cloudy and stormy one. The wind outside the warm house blew through the naked branches of the trees, threatening to rip them out by their roots. Thunder and lightning were playing together in a perfect symphony of growling noises and flashing lightnings, giving this night a special atmosphere.

Though it was warm inside the house, I felt like freezing. My legs would start to tremble every time I would raise from the bed, I would stumble and fall if I only took a few steps. What Tassi told me was terrifying me - it was actually him who scared me. He would take it away, my virginity would be gone - forever. And I should lose it here. In a house I don't wanted to be, with a guy I thought I could fall for, but I couldn't.

So I was sitting in the bright blue room, staring at the same wall for now about 5 hours, waiting for the nightmare to begin. The black shaft that was placed on the bedside table didn't really help, but I just followed the redheads advice - bring my own toy. Trin lend me one of Harry's, and insisted it would be the best for me. As I had no clue on what it depends I had to believe her - if she was right or not.

My thoughts were brought back to earth as there was a knock at the door, a worried Caitlin glancing inside before opening it.

"He is here." she stated with a weak voice. "We will leave. Louis, me and Tarry will go to a restaurant. Niall is going to a club and Zayn... I told him about Tassi. He will visit her. So you and Li have the house on your own. Bye love." her voice was monotone, still in shock.

I nodded at her, watching her as she exited the room, leaving the door open.

I was again left alone in the room, but not for long.

"Hey gorgeous." my back was turned to him as he entered the room, closing the door before locking it - as if I could escape.

I sprawled myself out on the bed, brushing everything Tassi told my off my mind.

"I am ready. Do it." my voice was stronger than I expected it to be, my eyes clamped close as he approached me. They soon opened as I heard him chuckle above me.

"You think that is it?" the vibration of his chest became prominent as he hovered over me. Okay, plan b, c'mon Bri, what did she say? Things flashed through my mind, remembering what to do. I was just about to flip us around when he pulled away, standing up straight while his gaze as still fixed on me.

"Stand up." he sounded warm, brown eyes were cold though. I was dazed, pinned to the spot, not able to move only an inch.

"I said. Stand. Up. Now."

Liam's word finally were processed in my mind, my limbs finally reacting to his demand.

I was now standing in front of him, still stiff as a stick, barely able to move.

"Kiss me." his cold voice demanded leaving me hurt. Though I obeyed, thinking of what Tasmin told me. I took a step towards him, my hands palming his stomach and chest as I approached him further. One hand was encouraged to his neck, my fingers running through the short hair of his nape. I got on my tiptoes, my mouth barely reaching his jawline. The grip off my hands tightened, desperately trieing to pull him down as I wanted to continue the journey of kisses up to the corner of his mouth. Finally our lips met, but it wasn't like kissing a living person, it felt like kissing a stone, he didn't respond, not at all. He staid cold and emotionless, eyes looking somewhere outside the window.

I thought of the gingers words. He loves it rough.

My free arm traveled to his back, slipping underneath the grey fitting shirt, digging my fingernails into his soft skin as I continued to work my lips against his, still getting no response. That's when I tried out the next move. Ive read about it several times, and also saw it in the movies - everybody has a sweet spot, I just had to find it.