<3 ChAPteR ThReE - dAzeD

"LIAM!!!" A raspy voice yelled. "LIAM WHERE ARE YOU?!?"

The male I front of me let go of my hand and turned his torso around, obviously annoyed.

"WHAT!?"

Floppy curls appeared, a tall body followed.

"We have a job to be done tomorrow, c'mon down, we are preparing!" his low voice hardly held a tone of emotion, that soon changed as his eyes locked on me, a frown built up on his face.

"Who's this?"

I was about to answer, but my mouth wouldn't open.

The male in the doorframe only wore black jeans - exposing his toned torso.

I couldn't stop my gaze traveling up and down his body, examining every inch of the perfectly tanned skin.

I looked on his clenched abs as he leant against the dark wood, recognising the two tattoos on his v-lines.

As I glanced up, my eyes got caught by numerous of different patterns along his chest and shoulders - the head of a big snake rested on the outer corner of his left collarbone - mouth widely opened - and the body of it went down and ended at the last rib on the right side. Another tattoo was noticed on his right collarbone, saying : be wild. have fun.

I could continue this list of permanent paintings on his body, but my thoughts were cut off by my hero's voice.

"It's none of your business!" He hissed.

"I guess it is! You brought her up to OUR hidey-hole!"

"Hidey-hole?!" I peered up to my hero - his features hardened.

"I said it's none of your business! Go down, I'll be there in a few!" his voice softened with the last sentence.

"Alright..." the curly-one said whilst concerned eyes traveled up and down my frame again, he pushed himself away from the wood of the doorframe, turned around, and headed away.

"So..." my hero turned around to face me again. "Where did we stop...?"

"Y-Your name.." I was still a bit shocked by the events that had just happened. What the heck did they mean with "hidey-hole"? What job were they talking about?

"Ah ya... My name is Liam..." his attention was now at my hand again, bringing it up to his full, pouted lips.

My tensed muscles relaxed as his mouth caressed the back of my hand, grazing the soft skin with his teeth every now and then.

"You need something?" his head lifted, his caring tone stunned me. "You have to be hungry."

Liam turned around and walked towards the door, but stopped in the doorframe.

"Aren't you coming?" his hand reached back attempting grab mine, I excepted the gesture and moved over to him.

We went down the bright hallway to the stairs.

We didn't talk during our little walk, our gazes didn't meet either - the only reason I noticed him was his hand firmly pressed around mine, squeezing it every now and then to relax me.

"Har-HARRY STOP!" a familiar female voice screamed.

I froze with these words, my feet locked with the hard wood of the stairs - surprise and worry plastered on my face.

"What's wrong ?" Liam noticed the tension building up again.

"N-Nothing... " I shook my head and pulled myself together.

***

As we turned around the corner and entered the living room, I noticed about 6 other people in there.