<3 ChAPteR TwO - CoNfiOuSeD

His profile looked astonishing - his nose was perfectly formed. He glanced down at me - his beautiful, light brown eyes framed by pitch black, long lashes; the hot air expelled from his mouth tickling my cheek.

Though his features were softened, I still noticed a bit of the dark that they held as he had faced my offender.

His jaw clenched as he saw the bruises that started to build up on my cheek as a reminder of this horrific night - his eyes turned from angry and dark, to caring and bright.

But all too soon my hero's gaze drifted away to a dark spot at the end of the alley we were walking.

I couldn't help myself as I buried my face in his hard chest again, small sobs escaping my mouth, sending shivers all through my hero's body.

"Stop crying."

He could have said this in so many ways... Caring, loving, begging, angry, sad...

But his statement was emotionless. Cold. Like he wouldn't care... Like he wouldn't know about what had just happened.

I pulled my head up, away from the cold leather of his chest, and again glanced up to him, eyes widened in shock.

I observed his features, intently looking for a spot of softness, a spot of the caring person who saved me...

But there was nothing left on his face. His jaw was clenched, nostrils dilated, eyes absentmindedly staring down the street.

As we reached the point he headed to, he released one of his hands, carefully putting me down. I also released the hold on his neck and turned to face him.

"Thank you for saving me" I said, trying to sound calm - I failed.

I waited for him to reply, but he remained silent.

"Well, I'll go now" I said whilst taking a step back and swiftly turning around, but my forearm got caught by one of my hero's hands.

"No..." he still didn't look at me, staying totally clinical. "No, I'll take you." I couldn't ignore the dark of his eyes, it frightened me.

He took a step towards me, I mirrored his actions with a step backwards.

I flinched as he extended his other hand to stroke my cheek.

He must have noticed I was scared, because his eyes got brighter again, looking at me now.

"Just come with me" he said, his features soft now, his orbs amber-coloured.

I nodded... He gripped hold of my other hand too, and brought me to the car..

***

I was woken up by the numb ache in my head.

I laid on my front, face nudged into a pillow. I took a deep breath, inhaling a familiar scent which built a frown up on my face.

That couldn't be possible!

I opened my eyes, but shut the close immediately - the bright light of the sun coming through the window irritated my eyes; wait! The sun? Like, the bright sun?

I gathered myself up and lifted my torso, resting all my weight on my forearms. Again I looked out of the window - I was right, the sun was shining.

So now it was official - I was NOT in MY apartment ! But where was I?

I turned around and faced the ceiling before sitting up. I looked around, observing every single spot in this room.

Here was a big Plasma-TV, a couch, a drawer with a huge mirror on it and a door - I assumed it was the bathroom door. Obviously I was sitting on a king sized bed, with grey bedding.

The walls were very light blue, but as I turned around I noticed the wall above the bed was dark grey.

As my gaze traveled around the room, my body decided all of the sudden to stand up and walk around.

The first thing I noticed was, that I wore a t-shirt... A male t-shirt... Where the hack did I get that from?! And what happened yesterday?!

I looked around, searching for my hot pants and my tank top - there it was, right underneath the bed.

I got on my hands and knees and reached under the bed, not able to grab my pants.

I went further down with my torso - feeling a cold breeze grazing over my bum as I did so; my thong didn't cover anything as the t-shirt wriggled up to my waist.

Finally I got my high-waisted hot pants and my creme-white, easy fitting tank top.

I stepped into my pants, leaving the buttons open for now, then I yanked the t-shirt off my body, throwing it all across the room.

As I picked up my top, a frame in the corner of my eye caught my attention - I quickly turned my head in fear, obviously relieved as I only saw my own reflection.

I pulled myself up to my full height, observing my reflection intently.

I pushed my bum out and cupped my breast over the bra with my hand, lifting them a little bit.

I was pulling the naughtiest faces during the process. I turned around - o one was here - so why should I care?

I started dancing around the bitchiest way I knew. I threw my hand up over my head, bending my knees and going low,low,low,low. When I returned up, I decided to turn around one time before using the next slutty-move.

Thankfully I did, because if I wouldn't have turned around, I wouldn't have noticed the boy leaning in the doorframe.

He was good looking - quiffed up light-brown hair, stunning features ; astonishing bright-brown eyes.

The white v-neck enhanced his toned body, the tight black jean casually bagging on his waist - exposing the band of his tight black boxers.

My eyes grew wide as I noticed him staring at me, I hastily pulled my shirt over my head, but somehow I struggled.

I heard a chuckle followed by footsteps.

"Let me help ya, love" he laughed, tugging my top down.

We stood there for a little while in silence, his hands placed on my hips, the distance between us decreasing.

"Does the beauty in front of me also have a name?" He asked playfully.

"Yes." I replied, unsure if I should tell him my real name.

"May I get to know it?" He said whilst grabbing one of my hands

"Uhhm.. Sure.." My concentration faded to his plump lips pressing delicate kisses to the back of my hand..

"Soo...?" He mumbled against the smooth skin of my hand.

"Brianna... Bit call me Bri" I blushed as he wrapped his full pink lips around my index, swirling around it with is tongue, slightly sucking on it.

I moaned under my breath.

"W-Well.. D-Does the man on my o-opposite also have a na-ame?" it was hard to talk while the stranger kept sucking on my fingers.

"Of course..." He replied casually

_______________________

Cliff hanger I'm sorry :D

Do yo like it? Then follow, vote and comment :*