<3 cHapTeR nInE - rEmeMb[R]eD

Hello ma Pervies ;)

sooo... this is the re-written form of chapter nine :D

I think it is WAYYY more interesting and it holds a lot more background and OF COURSE i though of you ma little pervies soooooo... here you go :D

________________________________

Zayns POV

„Zayn?" a small voice asked from behind the door after the person had knocked on the dark wood.

"Come in love." I stated in a sweet tone, waiting for the girl to come in. "What do you need, Cai?"

Her gaze travelled down to her feet as she fiddled with her fingers - was she being shy? She never acted like this, she wasn't one of these nice and cute girls - you could tell by her appearance; lip piercing, ear expander and I knew her back was filled with tattoos.

"Cai just spit it out."

"I-I've been talking to Tassi - " she started off nervously, gaze still fixed on the floor.

"You did what?!" I spoke through gritted teeth whilst I rose from my lying position, towering over her as I rushed over to her small frame. "We told you NOT TO GO down there again! How did you get there anyway?! We didn't even give you the key!"

"We had some business to do okay! Duh, back off!" now that was the Caitlin I knew - tough, rough and not afraid of telling her opinion. I felt two hands pushing me away - well, at least she tried to, but I stood my ground.

"Anyway," brown eyes sent me a death glare as she continued. "I've talked to Tassi - she misses you, hard. I don't know why, but she apparently does."

"Well that's her problem then." I spat, my hands clenched against my side.

"Don't you get it you little prick? She loves you! After all that you have done to her!" Caitlin gave me a death glare as she yelled at me - I swear, if eyes could kill I'd be dead by now. "YOU DICKHEAD TIED HER UP AGAINST THAT WALL! YOU LET HER STARVE! AND SHE STILL LOVES YOU! For God's sake Zayn! Why don't you just get that she fell for you?!"

I haven't thought that this small girl could be that intimidating.

"As I said. It's her problem. I don't love her."

"Oh c'mon! You can't tell me you don't feel the same for her! Why would you keep her alive then? It's not a live worthy life, but you didn't kill her! LOOK ME IN THE EYES WHEN I TALK FOR GODS SAKE!" her small hand connected with my cheek, my head turning with its force.

"You know your feelings! Get down there by tonight, and if you really don't love her, then just make her pain end." With that, the small brunette left my room, leaving me angry.

Why the hack should I go down? Tasmina is just one of the bitches I used to fuck; she was never more than a shag, was she?

I lay on my bed for a couple of minutes, thinking about god and the world until I jumped up - my decision was made.

I grabbed my leather jacket and keys, ready to do what I should have done ages ago.

Tasmina's POV

I heard loud footsteps trailing down the cold tiles of the stairs that lead down to my prison. It was probably one of the maids - well if you could call them "maids" - who always brought me my meal, it must be Wednesday again.

I prefer calling them maids than 'meaningless shags from the love of my life who were captured in the house and did whatever he said so they wouldn't die' ; but I knew they would so I don't care about what they are.